Auction Beau the Lazy Deer!

akakaburito

Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
honestly this really hurts me to say, but beau is ready to move! i'll miss the guy and i'll hopefully get him back soon! (but i reeeeaally don't like where he moved)

i'd like to get enough to buy him back when i've cycled through 16 villagers, so the buy-out is 20 million bells. the bidding can go up by 500k at least. bidding will end... mm, i'm not sure. i'll say 9 PM forum time for now, and see how much attention this gets.

does anyone know if i can just skip ahead to their move out day? or do i have to go day by day?

wow geez haha! ok! i'm glad to have found a willing buyer! ok jadii, do you happen to know if i can just tt right to his move out date?

you should be able to just fine! although I personally would do it day by day just incase. isabelle will tell you when you start up your game if he is in boxes.
you can take your time cause I'm currently selling colton so i'd need a lil bit of time to finish this trade, then I can come pick beau up.

It's going to take sooooooooo long to get all that money over to your town :)
Let's see. One bag is 99000 bells, which means you need 203 bags (with 2000 bells in the last bag). The locker (completely empty) holds 180 spaces in total. The player can hold 16... meaning you can do it in one go, but ONLY if you make 7 letters with a bag of bells in it.
Maybe I should make a calculator tool for these things...

It's going to take sooooooooo long to get all that money over to your town :)
Let's see. One bag is 99000 bells, which means you need 203 bags (with 2000 bells in the last bag). The locker (completely empty) holds 180 spaces in total. The player can hold 16... meaning you can do it in one go, but ONLY if you make 7 letters with a bag of bells in it.
Maybe I should make a calculator tool for these things...

The person wouldn't need to use the locker, there's an ABD for depositing and withdrawing money. xD

The person wouldn't need to use the locker, there's an ABD for depositing and withdrawing money. xD

You can use the ATM in someone else's town??
Learn something new every day :)

It'll still take a lot of...dragging bags of bells around and dumping them on the ground, though. (Unless you can even wire to the other player's account directly!?)

You can use the ATM in someone else's town??
Learn something new every day :)

It'll still take a lot of...dragging bags of bells around and dumping them on the ground, though. (Unless you can even wire to the other player's account directly!?)

Dada's kinda right. I sold Julian for 15mil + Princess and Gorgeous sets.
It ended up being so tedious that I cut the deal short and just accepted 10mil.

You can set up items in your retail at 999.000 each. That's what I've seen others do. Lol

Back