• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bear and Breakfast

BluebearL

Bells
I'm sure many of you have seen media about it, it's a new indie game coming out at some point this year (iirc) and it certainly looks promising imo. I'm interested in hearing if any of you are interested in the game, have some extra info, or are planning on buying it yourselves. It is coming out on switch as well as other platforms. I really like the look of the graphics and the general tone of the game. The title alone had me interested. I love business life-sim games, this looks like it has a lot of promise. Thoughts?

“you may encounter dangerous, wild animals.” *proceeds to show one of the cutest bears i’ve ever seen*

xjkdjdo i actually hadn’t heard of this game before your post, but this looks so cute! i love business life-sim games as well, and will definitely be thinking about picking a copy of this up!

though, the narrator sounds like he’s given up on life. is he... okay? lol

“you may encounter dangerous, wild animals.” *proceeds to show one of the cutest bears i’ve ever seen*

xjkdjdo i actually hadn’t heard of this game before your post, but this looks so cute! i love business life-sim games as well, and will definitely be thinking about picking a copy of this up!

though, the narrator sounds like he’s given up on life. is he... okay? lol

It is definitely one of the cutest games I've seen for a while, right up my alley lol! Yeah, the narrator sounds incredibly chill lmao, apparently, the creators of the game were inspired by their setting- it's a forested area that they themselves described as somewhat 'depressing'- I really do get that vibe from the trailer. I think it will be a really relaxing game with a unique sense of character.

This looks really interesting! I like how the art looks too. I have other games I want to get over this but I may consider getting it eventually if I have a gift card and have no other games that I may want more.

Back