Giveaway beanz 4th tbt anniversary!!

Happy TBT Anniversary! Very generous of you. My favourite collectable has to be the purple star frag 💜

Congrats on the 4 years! I'd love to enter too! I think my favorite collectable is the galaxy egg but I also really like the golden turnip.

happy tbt anniversary! i think my fave collectible is a tie between the celeste plush and sweet feather <3

Thanks for doing this and congrats for 4 years!!

My favorite plush is the puppy plush or the ducky plush! Working on a lineup with both right now!

I would love to enter, thank you so much for the chance! My favourite collectible is the heart glow wand 😊

Thank you for the kind giveaway! That's a hard question, the Star Glow Wand I really like and have been looking for for a long time, but I do really like the animated tetris and enchanted bloom collectibles!

Happy 4 year TBT anniversary! You are a blessing to this forum. 🎉✨

My favourite TBT collectible is my Crescent Moon Glow Wand and/or my Glam Feather. I'm really fond of any collectibles I get from friends or during events. These were both raffle prizes, and I feel really lucky to have received them!

Congrats on your anniversary!

My favourite collectible is probably the heart glow wand … which I will never be able to afford🤣

bump

only two days to enter!! drawing will happen on wednesday.

It's so hard to decide! But I guess mine is the shooting star, I love anything dealing with the stars

Back