Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (138) +
my account is turning 4 years old on the 19th so im doing a giveaway to celebrate. i don’t have much to give out this year but i want to make this an annual thing (i also did this last year.) i am so grateful for this community, i have met so many wonderful people because of it.

you have until the 19th at 10:00 AM EST to enter, after that i will not accept any more entries, i will then announce the winners at 11:30 AM EST of that same day.

i will assign each participant a number, and use a random number generator to draw winners.

here are the prizes:

1st place: 130 tbt + august birthstone (sep 4, 2022)

2nd place: 50 tbt + yellow candy (nov 13, 2020)

3rd place: 30 tbt

if i have liked your post i have seen it and your username will be added to the list below. if you have posted and have not seen your name on the list please tell me!

to enter, please tell me your favorite tbt collectible.

Last edited:
I would love to enter! My favorite TBT collectible is Coco. something about the colors is just so pleasing, and I love coco the villager. while it's not in my easter lineup, I'll never forget the long saga I spent searching for her and how I finally found somebody willing to give it up.

here she is:
1681175216384.png

thanks for this generous offer! congrats on four years!

Last edited:
Beanz this is so kind of you, choosing between all of the collectibles is SO HARD! It might actually be the new sweetheart egg!
553.jpg
All of the colours in it, and the cute heart could tie together so many lineups, and I'm so glad I could get one!

My favorite TBT collectible of all time is the Dreamt Egg. I used to have so many.. but I sold them all impulsively. And now they’re supeeeeer expensive. And I don’t think I’ll ever get another 😭

Thank you for hosting this Beanz!

What a nice giveaway! 🥳 Congrats on your 4 year TBT anniversary!!

My favorite collectible.. might be the Pink Star Fragment
358.jpg
I love all the star fragments, so much!!

Thanks for hosting this giveaway and congrats on your 4th TBT anniversary, Beanz!

It's hard to pick a favorite collectible since there's so many great ones, but I'd probably say the Tetris Grid. It's a cool collectible and I was very fortunate to win one during the 12 Days of Christmas raffle last Christmas! I can't wait to start using it in more lineups. ^^

Congratulations! that’s so kind of you 💙

My favourite collectible is the crescent moon glow wand, followed by nightmare and dreamy eggs 🌙 but I adore most eggs so it’s hard to say which one is my most favourite ^^

Thanks for hosting, and happy TBT anniversary! My favorite collectible is probably the Heart Glow Wand!

I would like to enter please. My favourite would have to be the bee plush. I love bees and I am so glad I got it back during the event.

Thank you for hosting this! Right now my favorite collectible would be the sweetheart egg. I know it’s new, but I love the colors. Plus I own it, so that’s a plus!

oh wow, so many april tbt anniversaries! and mine’s in a couple weeks as well! early happy 4-year anniversary, beanz! thank you so much for hosting this generous giveaway 🖤

i have so many favourite collectibles, but my #1 is always the crescent-moon wand! i can only dream of owning one one day 😫🙏🏻

I’ll enter. Thanks. My favorite collection is the old version of the green balloon.

Awe so sweet! Happy anniversary!!!! My fav collectible is the animated shooting star!!!

hey, happy TBT anniversary! would be down to enter - my favourite collectible is the blue star fragment 😌

Back