• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway beanz 4th tbt anniversary!!

Happy TBT Anniversary! Very generous of you. My favourite collectable has to be the purple star frag 💜

Congrats on the 4 years! I'd love to enter too! I think my favorite collectable is the galaxy egg but I also really like the golden turnip.

happy tbt anniversary! i think my fave collectible is a tie between the celeste plush and sweet feather <3

Thanks for doing this and congrats for 4 years!!

My favorite plush is the puppy plush or the ducky plush! Working on a lineup with both right now!

I would love to enter, thank you so much for the chance! My favourite collectible is the heart glow wand 😊

Thank you for the kind giveaway! That's a hard question, the Star Glow Wand I really like and have been looking for for a long time, but I do really like the animated tetris and enchanted bloom collectibles!

Happy 4 year TBT anniversary! You are a blessing to this forum. 🎉✨

My favourite TBT collectible is my Crescent Moon Glow Wand and/or my Glam Feather. I'm really fond of any collectibles I get from friends or during events. These were both raffle prizes, and I feel really lucky to have received them!

Congrats on your anniversary!

My favourite collectible is probably the heart glow wand … which I will never be able to afford🤣

bump

only two days to enter!! drawing will happen on wednesday.

It's so hard to decide! But I guess mine is the shooting star, I love anything dealing with the stars

Back