Bahamut the great's Q/A thread~

omg heck yuuussss glad to see another tabby lover :D heheh your taste in cats is coolio :cool:

do u like kabuki though?

Kabuki is cool! I would love to have him if I ever got the chance :blush:

Last edited:
humans aren't animals, humans are boring and lame and deserve to die~
that's why I'm a furry :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

........I have a feeling that you wanted to say something else instead but said no scrap that....

- - - Post Merge - - -

that is correct, if you're a member who are you there?

- - - Post Merge - - -

he's alright, I think he's cute but I'm not a huge fan of dogs in general
I like *****...cats

mugcakes :D

Do you prefer Rosalina or Daisy? oops

let's see~
what I really like about Daisy is her tomboy attitude and her normal proportions, but her voice is kind of annoying
Rosalina is very pretty and elegant, she's also kind of mysterious (is she even a princess, who is she??) but I find her shoved in my face in any game she's in

so I vote for Peachie~ <3

This might have been asked what is your favorite food and what do you like about it?

What do I smell like now.

the smell of the need of an original question~

- - - Post Merge - - -

This might have been asked what is your favorite food and what do you like about it?

my favorite is def the chicken alfredo!! it has everything I love in food <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are you so overly enthusiastic and happy? This planet is full of depression and sadness except for times I eat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I officially hate you now sir.

(jk)

I'm actually not "so overly enthusiastic and happy" but if I appear that way then it's a good thing haha :cool: at least I'm not "such a perfectionist" meow~

oh, I thought you hated me when we argued about what my puppy eats in another thread (brewster's cafe) :'D

Last edited:
where do you live? i live in pennsylvania...

I live in some ****ty place called Kuwait, not my native country and it sucks. anything video game related here is criminally expensive. it's amazing really haha :'3

you live in kuwait? no way! that#s cool! my brother in the army from new orleans went there and said that it was nice there...do you live in kuwait city? i live near philadelphia...

you live in kuwait? no way! that#s cool! my brother in the army from new orleans went there and said that it was nice there...do you live in kuwait city? i live near philadelphia...

eh it might be nice to stay for a little while but overall mehhhhhh
and no I don't live in the city, there's nothing special about it anyway :'3

oh, I thought you hated me when we argued about what my puppy eats in another thread (brewster's cafe) :'D

I said I was joking, don't cry :c
Also, you know my amount of sweq power is weak against your good memory, rembering what I said about myself in a thread from a month back, I can't possibly defeat that. Though I'll gladly accept any challenge for an epic soup cooking battle in which I'll not find my sister and add parsley to it followed by lemon for the sour kick. Are you scared yet? MY SOUP WILL DESTROY YOURS.

Last edited:
I said I was joking, don't cry :c
Also, you know my amount of sweq power is weak against your good memory, rembering what I said about myself in a thread from a month back, I can't possibly defeat that. Though I'll gladly accept any challenge for an epic soup cooking battle in which I'll not find my sister and add parsley to it followed by lemon for the sour kick. Are you scared yet? MY SOUP WILL DESTROY YOURS.

WE BATTLE! but it'll be a win win situation on your part because you'd be honored to be beaten by yours truly~
...cat soup yeeeee :'3

yummm soup sounds good right now. amazing soup versus amazing memory....hmmmmmm.....who to root for....decisions decisions....

Back