• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bad habits?

elytheia

procrastinating
Bells
Switch
6486-6084-2125
Silver Mailbox
Mine is picking at things that aren?t fully 100% on other things.

Like if a piece of tape is peeling off, I pick at it til it?s all off. Or picking at a scab when it?s starting to fall off but it?s not fully ready to (yikes)

I'm a nailbiter. I don't know if this is a bad habit, but I'm also a bit of a hypochondriac.

I believe this thread belongs in Brewster's Caf?.

I'm sure a lot of people can agree, but if I don't completely control myself, I'm really good at wasting time and not getting anything done. I was good about staying on task last semester but now I gotta get back into it.

I also have a hugely bad habit of drifting off in thought while listening to something or someone. It happens all the tine, whether I'm in a lecture, watching TV, having a conversation with someone, or even doing homework. It's really frustrating and I haven't found a way to stop yet.

Haha, I can’t tell the difference between the basement and brewster’s but since I figured most responses would be short, I put here.

- Cleaning up after people that are untidy and unappreciative.
- Having anxiety over the smallest things.

Peeling off my scabs, venting my frustration on myself (can turn very, very badly), overpushing myself when I clearly am beyond tired or too hurt to keep going (flashbacks to senior college)

I sometimes have a stubborn need for things to be just right even when it's actually better for them to be imperfect.

Back