• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Autumn247's drawing thread

I will give that a try and post it it this weekend :) in the meantime here’s a sketch I did using a tutorial from the book Drawing Chibi by Tessa Creative Art and Kierra Sondereker

One sec it says the file is too large let me try posting from my laptop
Post automatically merged:

Here it is
Cute ☺️

Hey just wanted to update I got called in to work today so haven’t gotten a chance to draw the Garfield picture yet but I have tomorrow off and am gonna get started on it, it may take me a few days to get it posted cause I want to put some effort into it but I didn’t forget and have it on my to do list :)

Hey just wanted to update I got called in to work today so haven’t gotten a chance to draw the Garfield picture yet but I have tomorrow off and am gonna get started on it, it may take me a few days to get it posted cause I want to put some effort into it but I didn’t forget and have it on my to do list :)
That’s okay there’s no rush ^u^

Last edited:
That’s okay there’s no rush ^u^
Here's kitten garfield from the new movie, it's not great because I'm so out of practice with drawing but am hoping to get better :)

Attachments

• garfield.jpg
    garfield.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
Wow. I love all your anime drawings from recently! I think they're really nice. I haven't drawn much traditionally since I lack the supplies, and I also don't have a scanner for clean uploads. I think you're really improving!

Thank you so much @Croconaw and @-Blue-

That means a lot to me! I’m glad to hear I’m improving. I kinda felt like I wasn’t getting any better , but I’m really judgmental towards my own stuff I guess. I’m so happy to hear that I’m improving though :D that motivates me to keep going and get better :)

Back