• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Autumn247's drawing thread

Autumn247

Bells
Switch
5508-2335-7117
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Red Christmas Stocking
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Cocotryoshka
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Matryoshka Doll
Mint
So I used to be in AP (advanced placement art in high school) and took an intro to drawing class in college several years ago. I used to be really into drawing and did it nearly everyday but eventually I stopped, and I hadn't drawn at all for about 4 years until the past few days. I'm very out of practice. My art was never amazing but it was fairly decent, but I'm starting as a beginner again so I have a long way to go. I'm really enjoying getting back into it though, it's very helpful for my anxiety and a fulfilling hobby

This is some fan art of Marill (from Pokémon) I drew today. It's not perfect, but I'm happy with it. I'm hoping to use this thread to post pictures I draw, or any kind of art work, whether that be fan art, or original art, doodles, sketche's, etc :)

Marill.jpg

Not bad considering you haven't drawn in four years until recently! Drawing stuff can be really fun, especially if it's something you really like! Please do continue to post your drawings here. Who knows? Maybe a few years from now, you can look back on how much progress you've made since. 😄

Thank you so much for the support both of you! I do plan on continuing to post here frequently so I can see my progress over the years :D I look forward to learning more and trying out new techniques.

Oh my god that cat is so cute?? 🥺 I think it still looks really good even as a rough sketch! ^^

Thank you! :) I thought the design from the tutorial was cute so I thought I'd try it out, and I love cats so it's perfect for me to motivate me to draw, I'm glad you like the sketch :)

I love that cat sketch! I used to draw animals all the time when I was younger, mostly wolves and dogs, though.

The shirt looks great, as well. I can imagine drawing on fabric is very difficult. It’s hard to keep the shirt in place while you draw. You need something very sturdy to keep it in place, lol.

I love that cat sketch! I used to draw animals all the time when I was younger, mostly wolves and dogs, though.

The shirt looks great, as well. I can imagine drawing on fabric is very difficult. It’s hard to keep the shirt in place while you draw. You need something very sturdy to keep it in place, lol.

Thank you! :)

man i really need to start visiting this subforum more often, i had no idea you created an art thread! 🤩 all of your drawings are beautiful! the details in each one are so good! i especially love your pumpkin and marill drawings... they’re so cute. 🥺

Back