• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Autumn247's drawing thread

animeguy.jpg

Drew this using a tutorial I found on Dragoart , the original tutorial is found here:

I made a homemade Shamrock shake a year ago and took a picture of it, I just tried drawing it using my photo as a reference. Drawing whipped cream is difficult, so is drawing glass. It didn't come out great but I feel like I'm kind of making a bit of progress. I really enjoy drawing desserts

Attachments

• shamrockshake.jpg
    shamrockshake.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 14
  • shamrock.jpg
    shamrock.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 14
I made a homemade Shamrock shake a year ago and took a picture of it, I just tried drawing it using my photo as a reference. Drawing whipped cream is difficult, so is drawing glass. It didn't come out great but I feel like I'm kind of making a bit of progress. I really enjoy drawing desserts
I think it’s very good!

Sorry I was away for awhile, got kind of busy and didn't get any art done until today, today I painted this in my apartment buildings art group, they leave out supplies for people to use whatever they want, so I painted a city skyline. I haven't painted since I was 17 years old so it's not great but it was a lot of fun and helped my anxiety :) I forgot how much I enjoy painting
paint.jpg

First time painting a miniature figure (I didn't create the plastic figure, just did all the painting on it)

Attachments

• minis.jpg
    minis.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 11
  • minis2.jpg
    minis2.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 11
  • minis3.jpg
    minis3.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 10
  • minis4.jpg
    minis4.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 12
Sorry I was away for awhile, got kind of busy and didn't get any art done until today, today I painted this in my apartment buildings art group, they leave out supplies for people to use whatever they want, so I painted a city skyline. I haven't painted since I was 17 years old so it's not great but it was a lot of fun and helped my anxiety :) I forgot how much I enjoy painting View attachment 484202
I really like it. You really captured the feeling really well with the color choices. I sense things winding down in a busy city setting as the sun sets. I think it's great!

I really like it. You really captured the feeling really well with the color choices. I sense things winding down in a busy city setting as the sun sets. I think it's great!
Thank you! That's what I was going for :)

Here's some progress on another miniature I started painting, not finished yet, but this is what I have done so far

Attachments

• MINIATURES3.jpg
    MINIATURES3.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 9
  • MINIATURES2.jpg
    MINIATURES2.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 9
  • MINIATURES.jpg
    MINIATURES.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 11
I finished this miniature yesterday (the one in green) the one in a blue dress I started today, here's some progress pics (not finished with her yet)

Attachments

• brynnwarrior3.jpg
    brynnwarrior3.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 11
  • brynnwarrior2.jpg
    brynnwarrior2.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 7
  • brynnwarrior.jpg
    brynnwarrior.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 7
  • beginningbrynn.jpg
    beginningbrynn.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 8
  • finishedcyrus.jpg
    finishedcyrus.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 8
Okay so here's two finished figures I did

Attachments

• finishedbrynn.jpg
    finishedbrynn.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 6
  • finishedbrynn2.jpg
    finishedbrynn2.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 6
  • finishedbrynn3.jpg
    finishedbrynn3.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 6
  • finishedbrynn4.jpg
    finishedbrynn4.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 6
  • finished.jpg
    finished.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 7
  • finished2.jpg
    finished2.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 6
I didn’t get around to drawing today but am gonna get some artwork done and posted this weekend :) I work tomorrow and Thursday but will have time Friday to draw

Have you seen the new Garfield movie trailer? I’d love it if you could draw kitten Garfield please 🙏
I will give that a try and post it it this weekend :) in the meantime here’s a sketch I did using a tutorial from the book Drawing Chibi by Tessa Creative Art and Kierra Sondereker

One sec it says the file is too large let me try posting from my laptop
Post automatically merged:

Here it is

Attachments

• sketch.jpg
    sketch.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Back