• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling auga's Cycling! **CLOSED** Status: [OFFLINE] On a temporary hold. I'll be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I've decided... I'm adopting Francine. It'll take me a bit to get room for her, but after that, I'll start cycling again.

Hm? You're moving her into your main? Then you'll have to get Chrissy too, if you don't have her.

And it's all (mostly) our final too. Who did you move out for Genji?

Last villager I traded was my Ankha for Francine :3 I do have some random villagers I don't want in my town, but I still have space for him!! What about you? ^^

Last villager I traded was my Ankha for Francine :3 I do have some random villagers I don't want in my town, but I still have space for him!! What about you? ^^
Yeah, I TT'ed Cole out to make space for Genji, but then the guy said he accidentally voided Genji. I've been staying on the same day for the past 3 days. If I can't get Genji from this thread, I think I'm going to TT to the next day and see who shows up (if anyone). If no one shows up, I'll still be stalking threads, and I guess if someone who's not Genji shows up, I'll be taking a very long break from AC.

Yeah, I TT'ed Cole out to make space for Genji, but then the guy said he accidentally voided Genji. I've been staying on the same day for the past 3 days. If I can't get Genji from this thread, I think I'm going to TT to the next day and see who shows up (if anyone). If no one shows up, I'll still be stalking threads, and I guess if someone who's not Genji shows up, I'll be taking a very long break from AC.

Lol at "I'll be taking a very long break from AC" xD Yeah I accidentally voided Lolly once for someone, worst feeling ever D; I swore villagers didn't move out on event days like the Bug-Off so I thought it was okay to time travel...;w; Ughhh I know that feeling of staying on the same day forever too, happened when someone who was going to pick up Bam took forever to get him haha, villager trading is tough stuff >o<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who is genji again? xD
This cutie <3

genji.jpg

Actually, event days are the worst. Because on those days, they won't ping you if they're thinking about moving, and days later, Isabelle tells you they're in boxes.
This whole staying on the same day business feel very different from doing it so someone could pick a villager up. It's nerve-wracking knowing that I'm going to have to destroy my town if someone other than Genji shows up. And here I was going for the gold watering can to give away to someone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm...Genji as a hamster...? I should take a template of a cute Flurry and edit Genji's face on there. XD

Actually, event days are the worst. Because on those days, they won't ping you if they're thinking about moving, and days later, Isabelle tells you they're in boxes.
This whole staying on the same day business feel very different from doing it so someone could pick a villager up. It's nerve-wracking knowing that I'm going to have to destroy my town if someone other than Genji shows up. And here I was going for the gold watering can to give away to someone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm...Genji as a hamster...? I should take a template of a cute Flurry and edit Genji's face on there. XD

Omg when you said destroy my town, I thought you meant you where gonna reset your game completely! Lol I think that would've been too intense for not getting a single villager lol, but yeah I get what you mean now, the weeds are everywhere~ xD

Hm...Genji as a hamster...? I should take a template of a cute Flurry and edit Genji's face on there.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back