• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling auga's Cycling! **CLOSED** Status: [OFFLINE] On a temporary hold. I'll be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo!! Gates are open! :)

Thank you SO MUCH. I am so happy haha, you wouldn't believe it haha. I also just started a cycling thread so if you end up finding a snooty you want I'd be happy to reserve them for you if I ever got them. Thanks so much again! <3

Oh, well...I guess you gained some competition from Pebbles?

Last edited:
Thank you SO MUCH. I am so happy haha, you wouldn't believe it haha. I also just started a cycling thread so if you end up finding a snooty you want I'd be happy to reserve them for you if I ever got them. Thanks so much again! <3

You're most welcome!! If I ever decide on one, I'll let you know! ^__^

Back to cycling! If I didn't mention it before, RIBBOT is moving in from the campsite.

One quick icon size picture of hamster Genji! I wish I had photoshop instead of paint.
View attachment 17644

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're not? Who are you looking for then?

LOL! That's actually pretty good for MS Paint too, nice job! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to sign off for tonight nooooo ;w; If Genji's being adopted tonight, hope he goes to a great home! * U *

OMG! Tiffany!! She looks like Dr. Frank N. Furter...I think I love her....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just went through all the snooty villagers. Only 3 stand out for me, (besides Francine, but if I pick Francine I have to take Chrissy, too.) It's between Whitney, Diana or Tiffany.

She showed up randomly in my fiancee's town. I showed her to him and he gag'ed. I think it's the eyes and lipstick that got to him, the whole goth look...
Got rid of her really quickly. XD

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
PRINCE IS IN BOXES!!
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Five minutes.​

oh my god u have rashe.....r....im definetlry gonna lurk now...hopefully no one else wants him...

She showed up randomly in my fiancee's town. I showed her to him and he gag'ed. I think it's the eyes and lipstick that got to him, the whole goth look...
me too she was a starter in one of my towns but I got Lolly and Drift and Lolly was maybe my first dreamie since I had to pass her up in a campsite when my village was full so I kept her and just kicked her out first. She was nice though she gave lots of things

I have Muffy, the goth sheep. I love her so much. <3 But, seriously. Tiffany looks like this guy:

Dr-Frank-N-Furter-the-rocky-horror-picture-show-25365760-500-313.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my god u have rashe.....r....im definetlry gonna lurk now...hopefully no one else wants him...

You're the only one so far! Good luck!!

Oh good, glad you're with us, don't forget to write who your comments are addressed to if it's not clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back