• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling auga's Cycling! **CLOSED** Status: [OFFLINE] On a temporary hold. I'll be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what happened? And don't take sleeping pills.

I just saw this lol and whats wwrong with sleeping pills I shouldnt take so many I know but I still can't sleep dammit and they are prescribed I just wish they would do something

- - - Post Merge - - -

I take more hoping they will kick in then 630 rolls around and it's like... well that was a waste

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also auga, forget all the earlier discussion about my 10th. I picked up the foodtopus :D

zucker? congrats!!

I just saw this lol and whats wwrong with sleeping pills I shouldnt take so many I know but I still can't sleep dammit and they are prescribed I just wish they would do something

- - - Post Merge - - -

I take more hoping they will kick in then 630 rolls around and it's like... well that was a waste

- - - Post Merge - - -

zucker? congrats!!

If you're taking what I think you're taking, they are really not good for you, for a multitude of reasons.

Lopez is getting the amount of time it takes for me to go to the bathroom then change my clothes. If no one wants him by the time I get back, he's gone.

If you're taking what I think you're taking, they are really not good for you, for a multitude of reasons.

wait what do you think I'm taking

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perhaps you took too many for too long of a period and now you're building resistance to it.

well sometimes I sleep without them sometimes I can't sleep with them so I think maybe my brain is just overriding them but yea I probably built up a tolerance by now it just sucks not sleeping

If anybody missing out Lopez here i have on My Cyckling thread too. Umeko have claimed him but She migth take him from someone else

Last edited:
Okay i have to leave for scool now. Good luck with Genji, Cynber. I think you are the one who should have him after all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back