• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Audie - Reserved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Audie

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Feedback
99.9% (1593) +
tldr: free! Audie or Zell available this weekend (you choose)

Ngl, I have no idea what I'm doing regarding amiibos, but I'm working on inviting Marty and will choose to kick out Zell or Audie if somebody wants them.

Since I don't time travel, that means the evicted one will be in boxes this weekend. I just thought I would offer here in advance in case someone more savvy can make use of this event.

I know Audie is one of the 8 special villagers with no amiibo card, so if nobody responds, I will default to kicking out Toby and save Zell or Audie for another time.

Last edited:
I would love to have audie but I don't currently have an open plot in my town, I can try to open a spot though!!

I'll check in with you on Saturday!
I just got a villager to move out so I have an open spot now :3

edit: disregard, I didn't know a 10th villager could move in on their own in NH and now the plot is taken 🤦🤦

I'll get someone else to move and I'll be sure not to TT again afterward lol

Last edited:
I just got a villager to move out so I have an open spot now :3

edit: disregard, I didn't know a 10th villager could move in on their own in NH and now the plot is taken 🤦🤦

I'll get someone else to move and I'll be sure not to TT again afterward lol
Lol omg this is why villager trading and time travel gives me a headache 😅
I started inviting Marty yesterday (wednesday) and I will invite again today. What I'm not sure about is if I invite him the 3rd final time tomorrow, if that would push Audie into boxes Friday or Saturday... so I will keep in contact.

Lol omg this is why villager trading and time travel gives me a headache 😅
I started inviting Marty yesterday (wednesday) and I will invite again today. What I'm not sure about is if I invite him the 3rd final time tomorrow, if that would push Audie into boxes Friday or Saturday... so I will keep in contact.
I now have yet another open plot, and this time I'll make sure it stays open lol
I know you dont TT so I'll make sure my game stays on the same day my plot is open until you're ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back