• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading //AUCTION: Fauna

I do the swimming method, it sometimes takes awhile but I got so many to move out that way.

Could you PM me the swimming method? I mean how you do it it would help me a lot I think^^ I have some villagers I want out as quickly as possible from my town ><

yes if you want someone to explain it a bit better I suggest you look up pwnapplez and his video tidbits & tips: animal crossing new leaf: how to make a villager move :)

I can offer 3.5 with the pics I got :( I can't go any higher or I will be broke lol really want her/so hard to get.

Last edited:
I can only bid 2mill + what I offered or I'll be broke too (got my whole money in 1 day thanks to my turnips price xD)

Ok I got all the new pics. :)
I'll be back in about 20 mins, so if I do somehow manage to win you know where I've gone! Xx

8 mil and gorgeous set ~

Last edited:
even though I won't top them I can add some DLC's (korean DLC's) like :
kagamimochi
hinaningyo
cherry-blossom clock
and I'll have to see if I can make a lot of bells quickly 8D (yeah one can always try xD)

Last edited:
Back