• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading //AUCTION: Fauna

I do the swimming method, it sometimes takes awhile but I got so many to move out that way.

Could you PM me the swimming method? I mean how you do it it would help me a lot I think^^ I have some villagers I want out as quickly as possible from my town ><

yes if you want someone to explain it a bit better I suggest you look up pwnapplez and his video tidbits & tips: animal crossing new leaf: how to make a villager move :)

I can offer 3.5 with the pics I got :( I can't go any higher or I will be broke lol really want her/so hard to get.

Last edited:
I can only bid 2mill + what I offered or I'll be broke too (got my whole money in 1 day thanks to my turnips price xD)

Ok I got all the new pics. :)
I'll be back in about 20 mins, so if I do somehow manage to win you know where I've gone! Xx

8 mil and gorgeous set ~

Last edited:
even though I won't top them I can add some DLC's (korean DLC's) like :
kagamimochi
hinaningyo
cherry-blossom clock
and I'll have to see if I can make a lot of bells quickly 8D (yeah one can always try xD)

Last edited:
Back