• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ~Asylum~ Boxes: Gabi New: Hans

Frances-Simoun

A-a-e-r-u
Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (63) +
Welcome to Asylum, where our patients are in need of a caring home after receiving treatment.​

Our Rules:​

- Lurking is highly encoraged. If you lurk, you will have priority over someone else.

- I will not hold villagers for more than 1 hour after sending you a VM, so please be sure to have space when posting here.

-No villager will be in auto-void, every villager without a lurker will have 15 minutes before being voided, Tier 1-2 villagers will have a longer time period before voiding.

-Common courtesy and manners are required. I don't give villagers to bad leafers. I can decline a villager to anyone for whatever reason as I see fit. A thank you can take you a long way.

-Dreamie-proof is not a requirement but encouraged. No whining/begging in this thread, please.

-When entering my town, simply run to your desired villager, and let me know when to end. You don't need to wait for me to say " Go ahead" or "Follow me."

-Leaving a wi-fi rating would be greatly appreciated and taken into consideration for future adoptions towards the members who do leave a feedback.

-This thread will be updated constantly, so be sure to check the rules often! Comment pumpkin if you read the rules c;

Payment Options~

You can pay in either of these three currencies, TBT, Flight Rising(treasure or gems) or Mycena Cave Nuggets/gems
Rates:
100tbt: 35k FR : 50 FRgems
250tbt: 3,500 Nuggets/1 Gem MC

Tier 1- 250TBT - 70kFR - 105 FR gems - 3,500nuggets/1gem MC
Tier 2 - 100tbt - 35k FR - 50 FR gems, 2,000 nuggets
Tiers 3,4,5 -50 tbt - 17,500FR - 25 FR gems - 1,000 Nuggets.​

Now onto our current patients:​
Bold means " In boxes"
Chief
Marina
Tia
Sparro
Gabi
Mira
Hans
Charlise
Leonardo
Annalise

FC: 2595-3007-7596

Last edited:
Let the cycling begin!

1.Kittyinpink87 Benjamin and Cookie
2.gem83 Peck
3.leahhhhaaaaa Benedict.

Last edited:
I have a space as of last night, so if you can get me any of my ungained dreamies, that'd be rad :D.

Those're Bob, Cube, Portia, Wart Jr + Zucker at the moment. Tiffany's loving it here, I think? It's hard to tell with her sometimes :D.

Annalisa has been adopted! Thank you 44mg!

Next in boxes: Gloria

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voided!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Groucho in boxes , voiding in 15mins!

Back