• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Cycling ~Asylum~ Boxes: Gabi New: Hans

Frances-Simoun

A-a-e-r-u
Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (63) +
Welcome to Asylum, where our patients are in need of a caring home after receiving treatment.​

Our Rules:​

- Lurking is highly encoraged. If you lurk, you will have priority over someone else.

- I will not hold villagers for more than 1 hour after sending you a VM, so please be sure to have space when posting here.

-No villager will be in auto-void, every villager without a lurker will have 15 minutes before being voided, Tier 1-2 villagers will have a longer time period before voiding.

-Common courtesy and manners are required. I don't give villagers to bad leafers. I can decline a villager to anyone for whatever reason as I see fit. A thank you can take you a long way.

-Dreamie-proof is not a requirement but encouraged. No whining/begging in this thread, please.

-When entering my town, simply run to your desired villager, and let me know when to end. You don't need to wait for me to say " Go ahead" or "Follow me."

-Leaving a wi-fi rating would be greatly appreciated and taken into consideration for future adoptions towards the members who do leave a feedback.

-This thread will be updated constantly, so be sure to check the rules often! Comment pumpkin if you read the rules c;

Payment Options~

You can pay in either of these three currencies, TBT, Flight Rising(treasure or gems) or Mycena Cave Nuggets/gems
Rates:
100tbt: 35k FR : 50 FRgems
250tbt: 3,500 Nuggets/1 Gem MC

Tier 1- 250TBT - 70kFR - 105 FR gems - 3,500nuggets/1gem MC
Tier 2 - 100tbt - 35k FR - 50 FR gems, 2,000 nuggets
Tiers 3,4,5 -50 tbt - 17,500FR - 25 FR gems - 1,000 Nuggets.​

Now onto our current patients:​
Bold means " In boxes"
Chief
Marina
Tia
Sparro
Gabi
Mira
Hans
Charlise
Leonardo
Annalise

FC: 2595-3007-7596

Last edited:
Let the cycling begin!

1.Kittyinpink87 Benjamin and Cookie
2.gem83 Peck
3.leahhhhaaaaa Benedict.

Last edited:
I have a space as of last night, so if you can get me any of my ungained dreamies, that'd be rad :D.

Those're Bob, Cube, Portia, Wart Jr + Zucker at the moment. Tiffany's loving it here, I think? It's hard to tell with her sometimes :D.

Annalisa has been adopted! Thank you 44mg!

Next in boxes: Gloria

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voided!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Groucho in boxes , voiding in 15mins!

Back