AMA Ask ZeldaCrossing64 Anything!

Hi! ^^
1. Are you planning to participate in the upcoming Camp event?
2. What's a skill you'd like to learn?
3. Is there a food you'd like to try, but haven't yet?

Hi! ^^
1. Are you planning to participate in the upcoming Camp event?
2. What's a skill you'd like to learn?
3. Is there a food you'd like to try, but haven't yet?
1. Oh, for sure! I wasn't there for the other Camp event(s) since I only joined last year, so I'm excited to see what this event is like! I'm def very excited about it.

2. I'd like to learn how to play an instrument! Particularly the ocarina, since the one I own is just collecting dust... I learned a couple of songs on it already, so I could start from there. :0

3. I've always wanted to try mochi! I've tried store-bought mochi once, but I imagine the authentic thing tastes much better.

I have a few things in mind, so it's hard to choose - I think I'd like to go in any field that involves writing (author), cooking (baker), or music (singer and/or guitarist). ^^
I can relate to wanting to be an author or baker, especially author <333

In what order would you rank all System Of A Down albums?

Have you heard these seemingly obscure covers?

Metro

Snowblind

Oh, and no, my zodiac sign isn't Scorpio.
Love these questions! I think all the SOAD albums are amazing, but here's how I would personally rank them:

1) Mezmerize
2) Self-Titled
3) Toxicity
4) Hypnotize
5) Steal This Album!

And I've listened to the Snowblind and Metro covers! They're both great, but my favorite 'obscure' SOAD song is Marmalade (same EP as Snowblind).

Also, I apologize for my response to your "What's my sign" question back in 2022. I definitely don't think you're insane or a Scoprio. 🤣

Last edited:
What is your favorite movie?
Hmm, tough choice but I'll have to go with South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut! SP is one of my favorite shows and the movie is fantastic in every way possible.

I have a lot of childhood movies that I love as well, so I'll throw in Coraline, Monsters Inc., and Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. I still find myself rewatching these films from time to time!

Woot, also Canadian here. So let me ask your thoughts on our stereotypical foods.
Poutine?
Maple Syrup?
Pemeal Bacon?
Ketchup chips?
Canadian, eh? We'll see "aboot" that.

- In all seriousness, I love poutine. 😭 One of my favorite foods ever!
- Maple syrup is also great, especially the canned ones. Call it stereotypical, but sometimes I drink it straight from the can/bottle...
- I've actually never tried pemeal bacon! It looks good, so I'm hoping to try it someday.
- Ketchup chips are, hands down, one of the best chip flavors of all time.

Canadian, eh? We'll see "aboot" that.

- In all seriousness, I love poutine. 😭 One of my favorite foods ever!
- Maple syrup is also great, especially the canned ones. Call it stereotypical, but sometimes I drink it straight from the can/bottle...
- I've actually never tried pemeal bacon! It looks good, so I'm hoping to try it someday.
- Ketchup chips are, hands down, one of the best chip flavors of all time.
Welp, you passed the Are You Canadian? test :LOL:

Btw, pemeal is great if you get a perfect piece. Sometimes it can have a fatty edge, which still tastes good, just not AS good. 🥓

Here are my rankings for the SOAD albums:

1. Toxicity
2. Steal This Album! (Controversial placement, I know).
3. System Of A Down
4. Mesmerize
5. Hypnotize

How would you rank Korn's first five studio albums from 1994-2002? (I'm only interested in these albums because they're the only ones I've cared enough to listen to).

Do you like Disney?
I prefer other animation studios like Warner Bros., but there are some Disney and Disney/Pixar movies I enjoy! I also have some Disney books that I used to read as a kid.

Here are my rankings for the SOAD albums:

1. Toxicity
2. Steal This Album! (Controversial placement, I know).
3. System Of A Down
4. Mesmerize
5. Hypnotize

How would you rank Korn's first five studio albums from 1994-2002? (I'm only interested in these albums because they're the only ones I've cared enough to listen to).
That's completely fair. I listened to the first 7 Korn albums and I didn't care much for See You on the Other Side, aside from a few songs. Here's how I'd rank their first 5 albums:

1) Life is Peachy
2) Follow the Leader
3) Self-Titled
4) Issues
5) Untouchables

And nice ranking on the SOAD albums! I'll be honest, that's the first ranking I've seen where STA! isn't dead last. 😭 I still think it's a solid album, nonetheless.

Do you have a favorite Dog Man book? And no spoilers, because I've been considering binge-reading the books for a while.

Ever seen the legend of black heaven? its a pretty solid anime i highly reccomend it.
I don't watch anime nor do I have any incentive to, so I've never seen/heard of Legend of Black Heaven!

Do you have a favorite Dog Man book? And no spoilers, because I've been considering binge-reading the books for a while.
I do! My favorite is the 3rd book, A Tale of Two Kitties. I won't spoil it, but it's a really solid and heartwarming addition to the Dog Man series.

Back