• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ask the tired productive zebra

^ Macadamia white chocolate cookies are my hands down fave cookies.

What do you do? Like job, school?

Now it's summer so I'm just gonna relax but
I'm studying in college
And I sell cupcake and cake for living so yeah both
Btw the cupcake selling it's not like a real job I just sell them to get money and it turn my job

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why do you like zebras so much?

I really have no idea and I even don't know how it started
It just did when I realized of all my animal toy I put zebras as the hero just because it look so special from the rest

white chocolate or normal chocolate?

Last edited:
If you lived near a zebra would you visit it all the time?
We have one on a farm right down the road from where I live so I see him a lot. (I'm sure I've told you this already.)
I keep wondering if they're going to breed Zonkey's because they also have a normal horse and a donkey that live with it!

If you lived near a zebra would you visit it all the time?
We have one on a farm right down the road from where I live so I see him a lot. (I'm sure I've told you this already.)
I keep wondering if they're going to breed Zonkey's because they also have a normal horse and a donkey that live with it!

Of course I will everyday visiting them :) and feed them
Also yeah you told me that story
And no I won't breed zonkey I will just breed purely zebras

Bump
Any question for a zebra lover?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump
Any question for a zebra lover?

Hi. Haven't seen you around so much lately. Busy?

Yeah I have been because my family from Chicago came so I been spending time with them also with my brother playing Pokemon go
And because I had 2 wedding cake order to do so dint spend quite much here
But this week I'm free just have 1 cake for this Friday but it's just vanilla nothing else
So I can take it peace now for now...

Back