• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ask the below user a question!

Not yet but soon - it starts on the 2nd of September. It'll be a new school with new people in a new city. :D Scary.

What's your favorite kind of soda?

a pink dress with a a red necklace and sleeve hems and little heart on it :eek:)

you?

Last edited:
There's no question so I'll answer the previous post. I like my pizza with onions!

Something in life that you took for granted?

Hot water- my hot water system broke and now I remember what a privilege it is to have all the necessities we take for granted

Best part of your week?

I went to Brighton (a seaside town in my country) and saw one of my best friends who I haven’t seen in a while! We went to a Pusheen cafe and it was so lovely <3

Best gift you’ve ever received?

It's hard to remember because it's been a while.

Which one do you prefer: Elementary, high school, or college/university?

High school. Although my first few years were pretty rough. Suspended my freshman year for something stupid (3 month suspension...), my grandpa passed my sophomore year, and my junior year was flatout dumb. But my senior year was my favorite!

Last thing you bought?​

The last thing I bought was red beans lol not so important.

Do you like the concept of sleep or does it freak you out sometimes?

Last edited:
Doesn't really freak me out, no... but it can be eerie at times. The way it works. Dreams and stuff, y'know?

When's the last time you cleaned your room/house? :0​

Yes but I try not to

Have you ever slept in a waterbed and if so did you like it?

Last edited:
No, I freaked out as a kid when I sat down on one. xD

How's your eyesight?

Back