• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ask the below user a question!

A LOT! Definitely more than 8 glasses, I think!

What worries you the most?

Not here. We have street folk for that.

Should I buy the next Dreamworks Voltron dvd set after payday, or the old "Something Wicked This Way Comes"?

Honestly? The newest BTS album. Forget what it's called. LOL.

Best way to pass the time at midnight?​

I do not own a magic 8 ball

On the same topic...

Do you like to get your fortunes told in some form? (including reading zodiacs, doing quizzes etc)

Yeah, it's fun but I don't believe too much into it, as it was never really true for now~

Do you often have nosebleeding?

Hmmm... I think I’m still waiting for one. It’s literally been. 2-3 years. A simple phone case. Never came :’3
I’m still waiting for it. LOL.

What’s your favorite collectible on TBT?​

Yes, in fact I have 4 of them.

Is there a collectible you really like but is impossible for you to obtain?

Yoshi egg!

Can we please stop talking about collectibles? It's making me jelly

Back