• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ask the below user a question!

Right now it's cherry. Used to be apple but cherry pie is really good, especially with whipped cream.

Same question?

Last edited:
i have to say rhubarb.. apple is alright bu tmost ppl use the wrong apple or make the slices too large.

fave kind of cupcake frosting?

I'm not sure yet, I kinda want to stay on campus so I can work some more hours and read the book I need to read for my Modern China class, but my mom also just had surgery yesterday and I'm sure she wants me to come home to help out a bit. Idk what I want to do :/

If you bought a red turnip collectible, do you still have it? If you didn't buy one, how could you be so uncultured? :rolleyes:

I really don't know, I bought the watering can and all but i forgot the thing. wish we could keep the cans

Are you drinking enough water?

definitely not, i have the equivalent of like 2 bottles of water a day oops

last item of clothing u bought?

I technically didn't buy it, but I got a shirt from Tommy Hilfiger.

Do you draw? If so, do you display it on your wall?

Yes I do draw! I use charcoals for some sketches and just pencils for others. I usually enter my drawings in competitions or put them into my portfolio.

What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?

Probably pickled beets... yuck.

If you had to choose one video game to live in for the rest of your life, what would it be? ^^​

I haven't bought or played ultra because I already had sun and moon so...
sun and moon :)

would you volunteer to be one of the first people to live on mars if given the option? :^)

when i work 6.30/7am depending on when i start weekends i just sleep in aha.

do u actually like turnips irl?

Probably cheesecake. Maybe I just haven’t had the right kind though, idk

Do you have any sunglasses?

I do, but it's actually been forever since I've last used them.

With your emails, do you keep old ones in your inbox or just throw them out after reading them?

Back