• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask simple questions here

It's been a month that I'm playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, and there's something that I've yet to know.

I've accumulated a handful 3-star rarity insects and fishes and never done anything with them, and there's not a single camper actually asked for them. I wonder, are these things just there for vendor trash?

Yes, they are expensive vendor trash.

What was the update today for??? Just the watering sign in the friend list??

An update just now fixed the visitors’ list and, I guess, ended the winter sports event. Now, however, my snow park is listed as Level 1. I have the version with the stadium lights and backdrop, so I know I have the final version. Right? I know I do, but I’m still a little worried about it, LOL.

An update just now fixed the visitors’ list and, I guess, ended the winter sports event. Now, however, my snow park is listed as Level 1. I have the version with the stadium lights and backdrop, so I know I have the final version. Right? I know I do, but I’m still a little worried about it, LOL.

Mine says Lv. 1, but it is the Lv. 2 version when I place it.

Thanks. New bug introduced, I swanny.

Questions about Bats N’ Roses:

So, if your rose gets a bat, it won’t get a bat again? If all twenty roses come in at once and fifteen have bats, will the other five eventually get them or should I just pull those up? Also, if someone shares a bat on my roses, will those roses be able to spawn a bat, or is that it for that rose? Is it a good or annoying thing for me to put a bat on someone’s newly-sprouted rose?

Last edited:
Thanks. New bug introduced, I swanny.

Questions about Bats N’ Roses:

So, if your rose gets a bat, it won’t get a bat again? If all twenty roses come in at once and fifteen have bats, will the other five eventually get them or should I just pull those up? Also, if someone shares a bat on my roses, will those roses be able to spawn a bat, or is that it for that rose? Is it a good or annoying thing for me to put a bat on someone’s newly-sprouted rose?

Whenever a rose blooms, it'll call the RNG to decide whether or not a bat will spawn on that flower. Since that happens once per flower, it's best to immediately pull them away once you caught all of the available bats. If you'd like to receive a few bats from someone else, feel free to leave a few bloomed plants, so you friends can place theirs.

Thanks! That clears everything up. I didn’t do well with the butterflies since I didn’t understand how it worked, but I’ll do much better this time.

Last question: does it hurt to put the gold bats on the purple roses instead of the red, and the regular bats on the red? Can you put bats on flowers that aren't even roses?

Last question: does it hurt to put the gold bats on the purple roses instead of the red, and the regular bats on the red? Can you put bats on flowers that aren't even roses?

You can put any bat on any flower that doesn't already have a bat, including dahlias, tulips and pansies. If you see a friend's flower that doesn't have a bat on it, it never will spawn one. So you're free to leave one there.

Last edited:
Has Reese RV always been at the market place? I just saw her RV today and it was a bit surprised.
4A08803D-3541-492D-AB9F-158F3F30E143.jpg

I honestly don't know why Reese is at the Market Place... she just refers you to Cirrus to craft furniture, and she doesn't take items to sell. I wish that they'd put a permanent 'Kicks' truck and maybe a 'Crazy Redd's' truck in place of Isabel and Reese - utilize the space better. And please, someone fire Nook's current regional buyers, they need to get more merch in!

Last edited:
The bats are not showing up anymore in my gardens, what should I do to make them reappear? I always replace the flowers once I catch one.

I have almost 999 friend powder. How much should I sell?

I would keep it all it goes up to 9999 and ur going to have to use it for a slot machine game I hear!!!;)

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new here. I play ACPC for some weeks now on my iPad. Now I have installed it on my smartphone too, but this is an Android smartphone. Can I connect it to my Nintendo account nevertheless? When I started the game it said that I can play the game on different devices with the same OS. Now I am afraid to loose my game on my iPad when I try to connect the game on my smartphone with my Nintendo account.

Back