• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask Questions about New Leaf here! (Read first before creating a thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I get music for my cassette player?

Saturday nights starting at 8pm you can get music from KK Slider. This only can happen after you have built Club LOL though.

Otherwise, once your Nookling store has upgraded several times, you can buy music there too.

If I TT three days to get my Shampoodle built, could something weird happen?

Aside from weeds appearing.

Weeds can grow, flowers can die (unless your ordinance is Beautiful Town). Aside from that, really nothing. Three days is a pretty small jump, so you shouldn't have any villagers move unannounced or anything else like that. You'll be fine.

what happens if i leave my village alone for let say a week?

getting really busy...

will the town lose everything?

Set your town's ordincance to beautiful and you really wont lose much of anything. There is a chance that a villager could move out without notice if you leave your town alone for too long, but that's all that could really happen.

Anyone have 2 3DS and a physical copy of the game?
I only have 1 3DS and a physical copy, so I was wondering if the save file is in the game card or the SD card?
If I were to put my AC physical game card on another 3DS, would it have my current save file or a completely new one?
Thanks!

Anyone have 2 3DS and a physical copy of the game?
I only have 1 3DS and a physical copy, so I was wondering if the save file is in the game card or the SD card?
If I were to put my AC physical game card on another 3DS, would it have my current save file or a completely new one?
Thanks!

The game saves to the card. Your physical game will load your town in any 3DS (within your region).

Which PWP can I build more than once?
More specifically, can I build more than one wind turbine?
Bridges, lamps, face cut-outs, basically you can keep building things until you see them disappear from your list which means you reached your limit.

Only one Wind Turbine.

Important question, if a wardrobe contains all your items, and you sell all your other wardrobes, if you take that one remaining wardrobe and store it in another town, will it keep all your items, or will you have to store every item separately

Important question, if a wardrobe contains all your items, and you sell all your other wardrobes, if you take that one remaining wardrobe and store it in another town, will it keep all your items, or will you have to store every item separately

you will have to store all the items individually.

Your items will be fine and still in your storage. - remember you also have the lockers at your train station and the museum 2nd floor. Storage is saved to the character, not to any location/item.

Your items will be fine and still in your storage. - remember you also have the lockers at your train station and the museum 2nd floor. Storage is saved to the character, not to any location/item.

I was under the impression they were storing everything in another town in order to restart the original town. but if that's not the case then their stuff would be kept in the characters game memory, as you mentioned.

I was under the impression they were storing everything in another town in order to restart the original town. but if that's not the case then their stuff would be kept in the characters game memory, as you mentioned.

I'm not planning to Atm, but i probably will in the future, so i was just thinking of what is the best method to store all the items i would need to keep (and there is a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back