• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Ask Questions about New Leaf here! (Read first before creating a thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've played ACNL for about 175 hours, and my town tree looks like a regular tree.
my friend has played ACNL for about 90 hours and her tree is bigger than mine (she has like 5 or 6 of the little bush tree things)
???

i've played ACNL for about 175 hours, and my town tree looks like a regular tree.
my friend has played ACNL for about 90 hours and her tree is bigger than mine (she has like 5 or 6 of the little bush tree things)
???

Has she time travelled?

I have one question: Is it actually true that Jacobs Ladders, if planted next to w/e flowers you choose, increases the chances of them spawning a hybrid?

If so, how should the Jacobs Ladder be placed next to the flowers? In between, or just near the flowers?

I have one question: Is it actually true that Jacobs Ladders, if planted next to w/e flowers you choose, increases the chances of them spawning a hybrid?

If so, how should the Jacobs Ladder be placed next to the flowers? In between, or just near the flowers?

I'm pretty sure that's just a speculated rumor as I don't think it was ever proven even in past games. The best bet to increase hybrids is to use some fertilizer.

Wow, awesome guys, thanks for the reply! I'm happy now! X3 Hopefully I'll be able to do it. Just relieved you aren't saddled onto having at least 1 of each

Last edited:
When I order about 30 things from TIY. But since the mail box only holds 10, does that mean I have to wait 3days to get all of them?

i think i have played more than 50 hours and I did not get a badge from that badge-giving guy. What happens if he comes for a visit and i missed him? do i not get the badge anymore? =(

When I order about 30 things from TIY. But since the mail box only holds 10, does that mean I have to wait 3days to get all of them?

Three mail delivery times. It will vary depending on what other letters you are expecting(neighbors, HHA, etc.)

i think i have played more than 50 hours and I did not get a badge from that badge-giving guy. What happens if he comes for a visit and i missed him? do i not get the badge anymore? =(

Then you either miscalculated or he hasn't shown up yet. If you missed him, he'll come by again.

So I just talked to Apollo in someone else's town, and he said he would move into my town!
Will he be saving his spot tomorrow? or will it take a few days for him to appear?

also, is it 100% that it's Apollo who will move in?
or is there still a chance for another villager from another town to move in before Apollo? (a couple of people were in my town before I talked to apollo).

How do you know when you have 100 visits in your town? (since you need 100 to remodel the train station and i really want the fantasy train station)

When your Town tree is big enough, you can sit at it and at the end of the song it shows Visitors (number) and than goes to the Nintendo warning thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back