• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AMA ask me! { deer's official ask thread }

not yet, planning on getting a DA when i have all my villagers and my mayors house is decorated

Suicune is cool! prob my favorite pokemon of gen 2

why did you name your mayor "Trigger"?

ah alright!

honestly it took me a while to decide on a name. i had been thinking of "western" and "old-timey" names to fit with my town's theme and i settled on that after realizing that i kinda wanted my mayor to also be the town's sheriff. so "Trigger" was born. his name was also heavily inspired by and based on a horse named Trigger that a man named Roy Rogers (an American singer and actor) owned and rode in 1900s during his movies. it was also very slightly inspired by the "trigger" of a gun, but the real reason was Roy's horse.

mhm!

i used to watch a lot of the old ones, but lately i've been watching the newer ones! one of my favorites out of the older movies is "The Outlaw Josey Wales." i also really love "The Good the Bad and the Ugly." as for newer movies, my favorites are: "True Grit (2010)" and "The Magnificent Seven"!

Last edited:
hiya!

i?ve lived in Florida my whole life! so 20 years. i have plans to move away in the next few years, though. i don?t really like it here anymore. the beaches and the history are nice but not much else imo.

i?m actually from central Florida! i?m somewhere between Orlando and Tampa :?)

OMG I'm also in Central Florida (Orlando), born and raised lol. I almost moved states twice, but things fell through. Might be leaving before I'm 30? But it's so cool to find another Central-Floridian on here, nice!

Ok this isn't a question but guuuuys I went to Orlando this summer, it was amazing, but oh so hot?! How do you deal with this heat? And how is it there now? :cool:

aaaaaaaaaaa i'M SHOOK
A FELLOW CENTRAL FLORIDIAN?? WHAT IS THIS MAGIC

i'll probably be leaving in the next few years! so probs when i'm 24-25, maybe 26!

@Marte oml hunnie it isn't as easy as it sounds! i die in Florida heat, it's insane! then again i have issues regulating my body temperature so i suffer in cold and hot weather no matter what i do or what i wear. it's also 56 degrees right now, so it feels very nice! i'm toasty as i type this, but my hands are pretty cold lmao

Ok this isn't a question but guuuuys I went to Orlando this summer, it was amazing, but oh so hot?! How do you deal with this heat? And how is it there now? :cool:

LOL I swear, it's hot like 95% of the time, and has been even worse past 5+ years. But it's gotten pretty chilly this past couple weeks and even better today, hope it stays this way til Christmas this time xD

Last edited:
56 CELCIUS????? Or are we talking farenheit here??? And yes oml I was dying myself while being there, I think I lived in the water, and all the sunburns I got. rip.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha nvm my question I didn't think straight

oof sorry should've clarified! 56 degrees farenheit! oof! yeah if you don't live here and you come to visit, you NEED sunscreen! especially if you don't live in a sunny state/aren't in the sun a lot. Florida's a whole new beast lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL

oof sorry should've clarified! 56 degrees farenheit! oof! yeah if you don't live here and you come to visit, you NEED sunscreen! especially if you don't live in a sunny state/aren't in the sun a lot. Florida's a whole new beast lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL

Agreed xD

mhm!

i used to watch a lot of the old ones, but lately i've been watching the newer ones! one of my favorites out of the older movies is "The Outlaw Josey Wales." i also really love "The Good the Bad and the Ugly." as for newer movies, my favorites are: "True Grit (2010)" and "The Magnificent Seven"!

nice!

i dont watch a lot of westerns, its usually the occasional "Andy Griffin show "

do you watch any anime?

cool!!

i do, actually! recently i've been watching a lot of My Hero Academia! though i took a break from it so i wouldn't finish it, since i'm already on season 3 and there isn't a season 4 yet!
i also watch a lot of live action shows (not anime related!)

yes i do!! i love anime in fact! i could list my favorites but it would honestly take all day lmao. i've seen many over the years :')

hi there boss! oh dear i?ve never been anyone?s favorite user before! that alone is a lot of pressure lmao.

uhh i honestly have a lot of favorite bands, but some of my tops are:
- Starset
- Owl City
- Lord Huron (i LOVE these guys!)
- Bon Iver
- Turnover (look them up if you?ve never heard of them!)
- Keaton Henson ("You" is the saddest song and no one can tell me otherwise)
- Queen

i have tons more but i won?t list them for the sake of not flooding this thread haha.

side note though:
i really love Two Steps from Hell even though they?re not a band but an orchestra. also acoustic music is my jam! (but i love rock just as much!)

That's awesome. I also really like Two Steps from Hell. Used some of there stuff for choreographing my gymnasts floor routines! Starset and Queen are great. I will check out Turnover.

Back