• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

AMA ask me! { deer's official ask thread }

not yet, planning on getting a DA when i have all my villagers and my mayors house is decorated

Suicune is cool! prob my favorite pokemon of gen 2

why did you name your mayor "Trigger"?

ah alright!

honestly it took me a while to decide on a name. i had been thinking of "western" and "old-timey" names to fit with my town's theme and i settled on that after realizing that i kinda wanted my mayor to also be the town's sheriff. so "Trigger" was born. his name was also heavily inspired by and based on a horse named Trigger that a man named Roy Rogers (an American singer and actor) owned and rode in 1900s during his movies. it was also very slightly inspired by the "trigger" of a gun, but the real reason was Roy's horse.

mhm!

i used to watch a lot of the old ones, but lately i've been watching the newer ones! one of my favorites out of the older movies is "The Outlaw Josey Wales." i also really love "The Good the Bad and the Ugly." as for newer movies, my favorites are: "True Grit (2010)" and "The Magnificent Seven"!

Last edited:
hiya!

i?ve lived in Florida my whole life! so 20 years. i have plans to move away in the next few years, though. i don?t really like it here anymore. the beaches and the history are nice but not much else imo.

i?m actually from central Florida! i?m somewhere between Orlando and Tampa :?)

OMG I'm also in Central Florida (Orlando), born and raised lol. I almost moved states twice, but things fell through. Might be leaving before I'm 30? But it's so cool to find another Central-Floridian on here, nice!

Ok this isn't a question but guuuuys I went to Orlando this summer, it was amazing, but oh so hot?! How do you deal with this heat? And how is it there now? :cool:

aaaaaaaaaaa i'M SHOOK
A FELLOW CENTRAL FLORIDIAN?? WHAT IS THIS MAGIC

i'll probably be leaving in the next few years! so probs when i'm 24-25, maybe 26!

@Marte oml hunnie it isn't as easy as it sounds! i die in Florida heat, it's insane! then again i have issues regulating my body temperature so i suffer in cold and hot weather no matter what i do or what i wear. it's also 56 degrees right now, so it feels very nice! i'm toasty as i type this, but my hands are pretty cold lmao

Ok this isn't a question but guuuuys I went to Orlando this summer, it was amazing, but oh so hot?! How do you deal with this heat? And how is it there now? :cool:

LOL I swear, it's hot like 95% of the time, and has been even worse past 5+ years. But it's gotten pretty chilly this past couple weeks and even better today, hope it stays this way til Christmas this time xD

Last edited:
56 CELCIUS????? Or are we talking farenheit here??? And yes oml I was dying myself while being there, I think I lived in the water, and all the sunburns I got. rip.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha nvm my question I didn't think straight

oof sorry should've clarified! 56 degrees farenheit! oof! yeah if you don't live here and you come to visit, you NEED sunscreen! especially if you don't live in a sunny state/aren't in the sun a lot. Florida's a whole new beast lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL

oof sorry should've clarified! 56 degrees farenheit! oof! yeah if you don't live here and you come to visit, you NEED sunscreen! especially if you don't live in a sunny state/aren't in the sun a lot. Florida's a whole new beast lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL

Agreed xD

mhm!

i used to watch a lot of the old ones, but lately i've been watching the newer ones! one of my favorites out of the older movies is "The Outlaw Josey Wales." i also really love "The Good the Bad and the Ugly." as for newer movies, my favorites are: "True Grit (2010)" and "The Magnificent Seven"!

nice!

i dont watch a lot of westerns, its usually the occasional "Andy Griffin show "

do you watch any anime?

cool!!

i do, actually! recently i've been watching a lot of My Hero Academia! though i took a break from it so i wouldn't finish it, since i'm already on season 3 and there isn't a season 4 yet!
i also watch a lot of live action shows (not anime related!)

yes i do!! i love anime in fact! i could list my favorites but it would honestly take all day lmao. i've seen many over the years :')

hi there boss! oh dear i?ve never been anyone?s favorite user before! that alone is a lot of pressure lmao.

uhh i honestly have a lot of favorite bands, but some of my tops are:
- Starset
- Owl City
- Lord Huron (i LOVE these guys!)
- Bon Iver
- Turnover (look them up if you?ve never heard of them!)
- Keaton Henson ("You" is the saddest song and no one can tell me otherwise)
- Queen

i have tons more but i won?t list them for the sake of not flooding this thread haha.

side note though:
i really love Two Steps from Hell even though they?re not a band but an orchestra. also acoustic music is my jam! (but i love rock just as much!)

That's awesome. I also really like Two Steps from Hell. Used some of there stuff for choreographing my gymnasts floor routines! Starset and Queen are great. I will check out Turnover.

Back