• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA Ask me anything!

Darkesque_

it doesn't matter if you love him or capital H I M
Bells
Switch
0511-6300-4547
Zen Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Golden Scenery
Rotating Fool's Egg
Golden Scenery
Zipper Sakura
Hey! I've seen quite a few of these threads pop up and I think they're fun! So, ask me anything (of course, follow TBT rules).

Who’s your favorite villager?
That’s definitely a tough question, but it’d probably be a tie between Celia and Lyman!
Post automatically merged:

1. What's your favorite book?
2. Favorite tv series?
3. Favorite video game?
1. The Giver by Lois Lowry is SUCH a great book! I love dystopian books heh
2. I don’t really watch TV much anymore, but the Stranger Things series was so good! I can’t wait for Stranger Things 5!
3. Another tough choice, either Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, or Grand Theft Auto. The storylines in SV and GTA are very interesting, and I grew up with AC lol

Not anymore, though I played it for about a year when it came out! I named my first island Rosewood (in memory of my NL town), then I reset and named the new island Hedgepetal.

Back