• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Hound00med stuff!

Hound00med

Come join the dark side..
Bells
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
ど
ぶ
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yeah these threads do get frustrating, but they're pretty fun :p .. I like people asking me questions :D

Besides, isn't jumping on the band wagon fun?!

Since you've jumped on the bandwagon, does that mean you're not a rebel?

Why should I join the 'dark side'?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you noticed someone immediately one-star rates these topics?

harry styles

Is ugly, yus <3

Tom Parker is beyond sexy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since you've jumped on the bandwagon, does that mean you're not a rebel?

Why should I join the 'dark side'?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you noticed someone immediately one-star rates these topics?

I am a rebel, yes.

You're gonna have to join the dark side to be able to see what's so great about it. I mean it is dark after all, you can't see from the outside. But.. We can see youuu..

And yeah.. But people do as they wish on this forum, haha.. These threads are a little pointless at times, but they're fun :D

Not sure I'm ready to join the dark side because I remember a wise turtle lion once saying that

"The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. From beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light."
I am afraid of going into the 'void,' just like the villagers are. Can't see what's so great about it. :p

Wouldn't even consider making someone stop voting on topics how they wish. I just think it's funny they do it without looking at the topic, as if ask topics are by definition meaningless, when in actuality they are only as meaningless as people make them, which tends to be pretty meaningless, but that's not inevitable.

I think, anyway.

What written work is most in need of becoming a blockbuster hit?

What video game still needs to be made?

What is your favorite Mario game?

Should I auction villagers for TBT to raise funds to compete for collectibles, or is there a quicker way to make a lot of TBT if you don't make graphic designs?

I don't read much, COULD YOU GUESS, ha.. But my favourite book of all time is a book called Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke.. It's still an epic book and you are given such vivid imagery with the way it's told.. I think it could become a fantastic movie, particularly in 3D.

I'm a bit territorial when it comes to which game series I play.. Mainly stick to AC, Pok?mon and Mario, hence I don't really stray far from them.. However, I'd love to see some sort of proper Family Guy some time.. Maybe it revolves around pranks or screwing up the town in the biggest way possible (akin to the giant chicken fights)

My favourite Mario game is without a doubt Super Mario Galaxy. The graphics (for a Mario game) were phenomenal, and the music were even better. Every single galaxy had such fantastic music, as well as very well thought out levels. It was a genuinely difficult game which I never actually completed (the only one to this day I have never completed). It's a fantastic game and anyone who hasn't played it, must go do so. And if they wanna see Yoshi, then SMG 2, it's almost as good.

If you don't have any artistic skills, then selling villagers for TBT may be right up your street (or you could get yourself into Pok?mon, but that's another skill in itself) .. TBT is hard to come by unless you are very artistic, have great villagers, have great Pok?mon or are minted on NL. So take your pick basically. :p

My favourite Mario game is without a doubt Super Mario Galaxy. The graphics (for a Mario game) were phenomenal, and the music were even better. Every single galaxy had such fantastic music, as well as very well thought out levels. It was a genuinely difficult game which I never actually completed (the only one to this day I have never completed). It's a fantastic game and anyone who hasn't played it, must go do so.
Haven't played it. Got a Wii U and heard that that console is backwards compatible, so luckily I can get it.

Are you a bigger fan of the 3D Mario games in general, or despite a 3D Mario being your favorite do you generally prefer the 2D Mario games? Or maybe you like both styles equally? Are you a fan of Mario going more 'open world,' or do you think the creators of the Mario series should not worry so much about that aspect of the game? (This thought came to mind because I know the Zelda creators have been talking about giving a more 'epic' scale to the environment the player can traverse for their upcoming Wii U Zelda title.)

If you don't have any artistic skills, then selling villagers for TBT may be right up your street (or you could get yourself into Pok?mon, but that's another skill in itself) .. TBT is hard to come by unless you are very artistic, have great villagers, have great Pok?mon or are minted on NL. So take your pick basically. :p
Pokemon may be an option, but from what I have seen it seems people may be mostly interested in 'shinies' and something involving stats (IV's, they call 'em?). I have a lot of Pokemon transferred over to X/Y from Diamond and White via that new transfer utility, but I wonder if that alone is enough for people to be interested. Guess the only way to find out is to offer them.

As for villagers, I'm thinking of just auctioning villagers from the top half of 'tier 1.' I wonder if expecting 1000 TBT would be unreasonable for Marshal, or if 500 TBT or less would be more reasonable.

Last edited:
I don't mind with Mario games.. I think they do a fantastic job with both the 2D and 3D games.. It's the story that counts, even if it is basically the same one every time :p .. They do a great job every time :)

I wouldn't go any higher than 1000 TBT.. That's a buy-out kinda number :)

Back