• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Have you quit the theme challenge?
You must do that first, then you should get your other HHA prizes. ^_^

As in badges? Aye, I'll shut it off and wait for a sunny day then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also wow dumb coding ninty that you cant do the theme or you won't be getting phineas smfh

As in badges? Aye, I'll shut it off and wait for a sunny day then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also wow dumb coding ninty that you cant do the theme or you won't be getting phineas smfh

I mean the theme challenge, that gives you gold exterior parts.

You should ideally do everything else before the theme challenge, but you should start getting prizes once you quit that.

I've read conflicting things. People never getting the regular HHA prizes, but I don't think they officially quit the theme challenge.

Let me know how it goes!

Weird question but, if I keep time traveling back, is there a year beyond which I cannot TT???? Like... could I keep going into the 1800's??

How big does your house have to be to get one of those renovations like the castle shaped house or the zen house?

How big does your house have to be to get one of those renovations like the castle shaped house or the zen house?

You'll need to have the main room maxed out, and have built the upstairs, left and right room. They can all be at minimum sizes, and there's no need for the basement. :)

Okay guys, I'm confused. I thought the minimum amount of villagers was 8, but. I have 8 villagers, and today Cousteau told me he wants to move out. Am I wrong? Isn't the minimum 8 anymore? I counted twice, I really have 8 villagers

Okay guys, I'm confused. I thought the minimum amount of villagers was 8, but. I have 8 villagers, and today Cousteau told me he wants to move out. Am I wrong? Isn't the minimum 8 anymore? I counted twice, I really have 8 villagers

Maybe since you can have ten, the minimum might be seven?

Not sure!

Last edited:

Is there a plot for a villager in your town? That counts as a 9th even if they haven't built their house yet I'm pretty sure.

Can't play right now, so I have a quick question for the pro designs: What are the dimensions for the long sleeved dress? I'm wanting to take a crack at recreating mrs otterton's sweater dress thing from zootopia.

How do you change your language in the game? I want to change mine to French because I'm learning it and want to get better and a special someone fluently speaks it too huehuehue. I saw it somewhere but I forgot

How do you change your language in the game? I want to change mine to French because I'm learning it and want to get better and a special someone fluently speaks it too huehuehue. I saw it somewhere but I forgot

You cannot change the language in-game, unfortunately. However, you can change it through your system settings.

Before you do, it is highly recommended to make a note of how to get back to the language screen and which screens to avoid (delete town, format memory card, anything that would result in accidental data loss), especially if you aren't fluent in the new language.

You cannot change the language in-game, unfortunately. However, you can change it through your system settings.

Before you do, it is highly recommended to make a note of how to get back to the language screen and which screens to avoid (delete town, format memory card, anything that would result in accidental data loss), especially if you aren't fluent in the new language.

There's also google translate. :)

Been a while since I've played, so I have a question about it: does plot resetting still work with the Welcome Amiibo update? I know that paths prevent plots from going in that spot, but I just want to make sure this method still works.

Just a simple question : Am I the only one who prefers New Leaf rather than Pocket Camp ?
I just feel like Pocket Camp is sooo boring

Been a while since I've played, so I have a question about it: does plot resetting still work with the Welcome Amiibo update? I know that paths prevent plots from going in that spot, but I just want to make sure this method still works.

Yes, it still works. If you put down paths where you don't want houses and also plot reset, chances are you'll get the villager where you want pretty quickly. :)

Back