• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Quick question: can Welcome Amiibo villagers (Vivian, etc) be adopted from another player. I know Amiibo figure villagers can't be adopted but I'm unsure about the card-only villagers.

Quick question: can Welcome Amiibo villagers (Vivian, etc) be adopted from another player. I know Amiibo figure villagers can't be adopted but I'm unsure about the card-only villagers.

Yep, you can adopt WA card villagers from other people (with the exception of the Sanrio characters). I have Boots and Sylvana in my town that I adopted from other people. :)

Yep, you can adopt WA card villagers from other people (with the exception of the Sanrio characters). I have Boots and Sylvana in my town that I adopted from other people. :)

Ah, sweet. Glad I can, those cards are incredibly expensive and incredibly difficult to find in stores these days. s:

Another quick question for those who are familiar with the prices of items. I'm looking to know the prices of these items in Bells and not TBT:

- Bush starts
- Hybrid flowers (an approx span will suffice (10,000 - 15,000 depending on which etc))
- Saplings

Another quick question for those who are familiar with the prices of items. I'm looking to know the prices of these items in Bells and not TBT:

- Bush starts
- Hybrid flowers (an approx span will suffice (10,000 - 15,000 depending on which etc))
- Saplings

Typically those items go for 2TBT per item... but since you want bell prices... those tend to vary depending on if the person selling the items. Your hybrid estimates seem accurate as I have seen them.

Is there a printable list of the catalog out there? I would like to have a check list on hand if possible thanks for reading this

Festivals happened on the 12th and I missed it. Can I time travel back to the 12th and then after I'm done with Festivale I can TT back to my normal time and nothing will have happened? I don't want to wait until next year to experience Festivale lol

Festivals happened on the 12th and I missed it. Can I time travel back to the 12th and then after I'm done with Festivale I can TT back to my normal time and nothing will have happened? I don't want to wait until next year to experience Festivale lol

You can time travel back and do the event, yes. The only repercussions of time traveling is it will mess with your turnips prices for the week and you risk accidentally having a villager move out if they were planning on moving, among other various things such as it 'counting' towards unlockables that take x amount of days (shop upgrades, etc), so you'll get them a few days sooner than intended.

Super quick question about how villagers will plot their houses. Can a villager plot a house if there is a rock near by? More specifically, can they plot their house if it's two tiles away, and down one. Kinda like this:

HHHOOO
HHHOOO
HHHOOO
OOOOOR

Sorry, I know a pic would be easier, but Windows 10 isn't 'supported' by my 3DS for some stupid reason, so I can't send the pictures over wirelessly and I don't want to remove the back plate of my new3DS XL.

I'm sure I have a rock two spaces from a PWP so I'm guessing it should be ok.

Villagers need 5x5 in total, including space. ^_^

I'm sure I have a rock two spaces from a PWP so I'm guessing it should be ok.

Villagers need 5x5 in total, including space. ^_^

Right, gotcha. Then it should work, since the 3x3 grid I have is two tiles away from Skye's house and two tiles away from the rock, three if you want to include the diagonal tile. Cause I know for a fact they can be one tile away from the train track's fence (since Skye's is, lol).

So it SHOULD work. I've got patterns galore in my town set up already. Literally no wheres else for a house to plot except for a few 3x3 plots I have set up already.

You should be fine.
Let us know how it goes. ^_^

I think it will work, there's two free spaces from the plot beside Skye's house (left), one free tile behind, two free spaces going towards the rock (right) and definitely enough space in the front. I just wasn't sure about the rock. You know how those little things can be sometimes..

I think it will work, there's two free spaces from the plot beside Skye's house (left), one free tile behind, two free spaces going towards the rock (right) and definitely enough space in the front. I just wasn't sure about the rock. You know how those little things can be sometimes..

The villager plotted in the spot. Couldn't wait, so I time traveled to the next day at 5:59AM. XD

Back