• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

@Lykaios
OMG thanks I saw people wearing this and was like gooooottttaaaaa have
><I'm still in Summer Gracie is still on that sell, I'm so getting this
Thank you so very much

thank you for the replies. once i get my bridges all set up i may TT back to my regular date. i can deal with some wilted flowers. Thank again!

@Lykaios
OMG thanks I saw people wearing this and was like gooooottttaaaaa have
><I'm still in Summer Gracie is still on that sell, I'm so getting this
Thank you so very much
You can probably find someone to sell it to you in retail. Since people play various seasons and hold onto things. :)

What's considered the official day a villager moves in?
Is it when they make a plot, when they're unpacking boxes or the third day when they've finished moving in?

And can villagers move in on holidays or are they unable to?

Is it when they make a plot, when they're unpacking boxes or the third day when they've finished moving in?

I'm pretty sure villagers do not move in on holiday/event days.

so i really want Medli to join my town as the final villager and all, but i don't have a Toon Link amiibo for her...
is it possible to go to someone else's town for the Medli RV and recruit her that way? or am i forced to get her via Amiibo only .-.

Last edited:
Still not able to choose my coffee blend. I've had my cafe for over a month now. Is there something I should be doing to get that feature unlocked?

so i really want Medli to join my town as the final villager and all, but i don't have a Toon Link amiibo for her...
is it possible to go to someone else's town for the Medli RV and recruit her that way? or am i forced to get her via Amiibo only .-.

Zelda villagers are only adoptable if you scan the amiibo yourself. If you can't buy it, maybe find someone who can lend you? You'll only need to scan it one time, after all. :)

how big are the police station and cafe? i am trying to plan their locations with QR codes

The Caf? is 5x5 and the Police Station is 3x4, including the door space. :)

Still not able to choose my coffee blend. I've had my cafe for over a month now. Is there something I should be doing to get that feature unlocked?

Are taking it while sitting? If it's take off you don't get to choose.

Okay what is '16 villager cycling'? Is that something I'm supposed to know?

Let's say you want to keep Mac permanently on your town, but by some accident he ends up moving away and you want him back. In order to adopt the same villager again, you'll have to move in and out 16 different animals before you can adopt him again. So some people go through it in order to get again animals they once had.
If you scan in yourself their amiibo card, tough, that overrides the cycle and you can get them back immediately. :)

I didn't get a reply asking on the 'proper' thread so maybe here...
Is there a list of what forums you don't earn bells by posting in?

Also, to keep this relevant to NL as well, how do you dive for deep-sea fish? I've had a wetsuit for years and I have no clue how.

I didn't get a reply asking on the 'proper' thread so maybe here...
Is there a list of what forums you don't earn bells by posting in?

Also, to keep this relevant to NL as well, how do you dive for deep-sea fish? I've had a wetsuit for years and I have no clue how.

I don't know all of the them, but you don't get bells by posting in either Brewster's Cafe or the Basement, or both. And you can dive for deep sea fish by putting on your wetsuit, and then going to your beach and going by the water and pressing A. Your mayor will walk into the water and you can start swimming :) just look for the black shadows while you swim, and avoid the jellyfish. I also heard you can dive into the water by going on a cliff that's next to the beach, and your mayor will hop off it and land in the water

I don't know all of the them, but you don't get bells by posting in either Brewster's Cafe or the Basement, or both. And you can dive for deep sea fish by putting on your wetsuit, and then going to your beach and going by the water and pressing A. Your mayor will walk into the water and you can start swimming :) just look for the black shadows while you swim, and avoid the jellyfish. I also heard you can dive into the water by going on a cliff that's next to the beach, and your mayor will hop off it and land in the water

What do you do when you see the black shadows? Do you get out a fishing rod, or..?

if your whole town is covered in QR codes will no one move in?
Nope. There is no way that you can stop villagers from moving in. If you cover your whole town in QR Codes, then the villager would move in anywhere on top of the QR codes, or even so, on top of flowers and hybrids.
Well, first off, it is the day when they are in boxes when they?ve moved in. On the day that they?re in boxes, your town tree would say ?[villager name] has moved in?. And for the holidays, villagers can move in on minor holidays. So this excludes April Fools' Day, Christmas and Halloween, because all three of those include interactions with villagers, but I do think that villagers could set their plot on any day of the year.
so i really want Medli to join my town as the final villager and all, but i don't have a Toon Link amiibo for her... is it possible to go to someone else's town for the Medli RV and recruit her that way? or am i forced to get her via Amiibo only .-.
Well, there?s the Toon Link and Toon Zelda amiibo figures that you can scan in. Sadly, Medli is like Cece, Vich?, Epona and some other RV exclusive villagers. You cannot invite them to your town by another person. You must scan in an amiibo in your own town, there is no way of adopting them.
how big are the police station and cafe? i am trying to plan their locations with QR codes
I believe the Caf? is a big 5 x 5 space. Both the Modern and Classic Police Station are are 3 x 4 space. It?s a bit hard to actually plan out the space with Isabelle as it depends on where you?re standing.
Yeah, as CaramelCookie said, you have to sit down at the Brewster's Caf? chairs to actually order what you want, just like the choices the villager gives you when you?re working at the Caf?.

t-bone played a trick on me as i don't have candy in my new town and i lost to rock, paper, scissors.. and all i am doing is placing qr codes down. he made my had look like a patched hat. will i get my viking helmet back...?

edit: my game is on halloween. can i just tt backwards?

Last edited:
Back