• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

How do I get the police station? Because none of my villagers are willing to request the police station. I've done the wet suit trick but whenever I wait 5-6 minutes, no one requests anything other than,"what should be my new catchphrase?" or something non pwp related. If anyone can help me get more pwps in general, that would be great.

How do I get the police station? Because none of my villagers are willing to request the police station. I've done the wet suit trick but whenever I wait 5-6 minutes, no one requests anything other than,"what should be my new catchphrase?" or something non pwp related. If anyone can help me get more pwps in general, that would be great.

There's nothing more you can do, sadly. :( Keep doing the trick (if you haven't already receive a PWP request today).

It took me a while to get it in my town as well.

Scorpion not fighting me and not running away?

I dint had my net or nothing.. Saw a Scorpio I was running around it and he never hit me nor run away
I though he wil run away when I ran?

There's nothing more you can do, sadly. :( Keep doing the trick (if you haven't already receive a PWP request today).

It took me a while to get it in my town as well.

Thanks. I'm usually patient about stuff like this, but this has been too long. Oh well hopefully I get it soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I wanted to ask if Kid Cat is even in the game. I have yet to see someone with Kid Cat in their town. Or is it really hard to find him? Just curious...

Thanks. I'm usually patient about stuff like this, but this has been too long. Oh well hopefully I get it soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I wanted to ask if Kid Cat is even in the game. I have yet to see someone with Kid Cat in their town. Or is it really hard to find him? Just curious...

He is in the game :)

I have a question for anyone who knows cycling well, and already switched their game's language. Please PM me. :)

How long should past villagers keep visiting Main Street for (in a row)? I mean I know that until your void is cleared they can visit forever but I mean in a row, days and days on the same visit. Beardo has been in my Main Street for 6 days in a row now.

How long should past villagers keep visiting Main Street for (in a row)? I mean I know that until your void is cleared they can visit forever but I mean in a row, days and days on the same visit. Beardo has been in my Main Street for 6 days in a row now.

I believe this doesn't work with voids, but with the villager cycle. I'm not 100% sure on that though!

Last edited:
Scorpion not fighting me and not running away?

I dint had my net or nothing.. Saw a Scorpio I was running around it and he never hit me nor run away
I though he wil run away when I ran?
They usually only go after you when you have your net out.

Where can I find a walking leaf? Do they appear under specific trees, or can you find them in any kind of trees?

They usually only go after you when you have your net out.

I know that but he dint run away me running away from me running on top of him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there a way to get villagers to sit on your chairs/couches when they come over?

Nope

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where can I find a walking leaf? Do they appear under specific trees, or can you find them in any kind of trees?

Any tree in their time they appear close to a tree they look like if they were furniture at first then they show their true self

Last edited:
I believe this doesn't work with voids, but with the villager cycle. I'm not 100% sure on that though!

Sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean? I'm just curious as to how long he's going to keep visiting Main Street since he's been there every day for a week. I also don't really know the difference between villager cycles villagers and voided villagers, I thought both were just villagers you let go without adopting away?

Sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean? I'm just curious as to how long he's going to keep visiting Main Street since he's been there every day for a week. I also don't really know the difference between villager cycles villagers and voided villagers, I thought both were just villagers you let go without adopting away?

In your void, you'll find the last three villagers that moved out of your town but who were not adopted. In your cycle, you'll find any of the 16 last villagers who moved out of your town.

I believe that any villagers from your cycle can appear in your main street or your shops. I can't tell exactly how long the villagers will appear in it, this depends of how often villagers are moving out of your town.

I hope this was clearer. :)

How do I get all the mannequins? To begin with, mannequins can't be shared/sold, right? I know the 4th one you get comes from gracie, and I got the first one when my QR machine unlocked. So how do I get the other two?

Back