• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask a Mori cloner

Let's be honest, Botw is not a Zelda game...

What made you dislike Zelda games?

I don't really know it just never interested me

Do you think you might ever play one some day? They are simply amazing and the stories are always intriguing. Give Ocarina of Time or Majora's mask a try, you might find yourself enjoying it :D

Last edited:
Do you think you might ever play one some day? They are simply amazing and the stories are always intriguing. Give Ocarina of Time or Majora's mask a try, you might find yourself enjoying it :D

ive actually played minish cap on emulator but stopped because i screwed up a cheat code and corrupted the save

I planted a whole bunch of grapes (each grape planted individually of course) in loamy soil under rainy conditions and they arent growing? please help.
I also read online that if I plant grapes my aunt will get pregnant? Can you please confirm this? I want to do something nice for my aunt and she has been having trouble with bearing a child so I thought this would help. Thanks.

Last edited:
I planted a whole bunch of grapes (each grape planted individually of course) in loamy soil under rainy conditions and they arent growing? please help.
I also read online that if I plant grapes my aunt will get pregnant? Can you please confirm this? I want to do something nice for my aunt and she has been having trouble with bearing a child so I thought this would help. Thanks.

grocery store grapes most likely wont grow.

How do you like your garden? Flowers? Bushes? ectect?

a little bit of everything. i have clovers and moss which grow/spread like a carpet, pansies (still in sprout form), an apple sapling, and pretty soon i'll be adding a bonsai as well as morning glory vines to the family. i dont have much choice/variety since i only garden indoors (with the exception of outdoor lilies and irises) and there is only so much room you can have for plants in a small house like mine.

Last edited:
Back