• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Art Shop (FULL) *sale

Thank you so much <3 I appreciate it. This is my first time buying. Did you want me to pay right now for the TBT/USD today or tomorrow? :)

Thank you so much <3 I appreciate it. This is my first time buying. Did you want me to pay right now for the TBT/USD today or tomorrow? :)

Please pay once I'm done with everything! I'll vm you so dw~

Would love to be put on the waiting list if possible! Would be wanting to get two chibis being paid in USD.

Last edited:
oh much gosh im so stupid!
please can you take me off the wait list?
thank you! ❤

Please add me to the list as well - if you can handle more, that is!

pu:vel
fIapYWp.jpg

Hi, I am posting here for the waiting list I suppose
RLC for a chibi base style of D-VA :)
=]

reference x

Hi! Here is my order~

I'd like these three characters: [x] [x] [x] drawn in the YCH Chibi style for 900tbt total. Thank you! c:

I just saw you finished Wini! She looks great thank you! <3

yo! Christmas was really busy but I should be finishing a few tomorrow ^^

Ah! Another adorable one! Thank you! Is it possible for you to darken the hair on that one a little though? Her hair should be dark brown and it looks a bit red. It is still great either way! <3

Ah! Another adorable one! Thank you! Is it possible for you to darken the hair on that one a little though? Her hair should be dark brown and it looks a bit red. It is still great either way! <3

yea ok will do~

pu esweeeny
WNhb67o.jpg

So uh, these are amazing, definitely coming back with money/tbt once I get enough

Back