Shop Art Shop (FULL) *sale

Oh my gosh!! This is so cute, is there any slots left? It says full :-: but I so want to get this! Please VM/PM me if you do!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh!! This is so cute, is there any slots left? It says full :-: but I so want to get this! Please VM/PM me if you do!

yea their full but I can add you to a waitlist - for the waitlist however, there is no guarantee that I'll get to you by then but if I finish my current slots, you'll be moved up. (only orders made on the 20th get the applied 50% off btw)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, these are so cute! Please let me know when a TBT slot is open. :)

I'll add you to the waitlist~

please may i go on the wait list? ❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

for tbt sorry i didn't specify that

yea their full but I can add you to a waitlist - for the waitlist however, there is no guarantee that I'll get to you by then but if I finish my current slots, you'll be moved up. (only orders made on the 20th get the applied 50% off btw)

Yup! I'd love to make an order on the 20th if there's a slot, I'm willing to pay money. Anyway let me know if there's any free slots at all whenever, many thanks !

Last edited:
PU: officialjohncena - thanks for being so patient ;;
0ldbbWF.jpg

I'm so excited, so I'll start posting and have to re-edit this. Wait does the sale start already?

I would like to get 4 YCH chibi
2 Headshots U/C [what do these look like?] I need a picture for my avatar for here not sure, might buy another !

Is this how? I will be paying money and some tbt for these. Is it okay, if I partly pay TBT for 2 chibi/headshot?

Last edited:
I'm so excited, so I'll start posting and have to re-edit this. Wait does the sale start already?

I would like to get 4 YCH chibi
2 Headshots U/C [what do these look like?] I need a picture for my avatar for here not sure, might buy another !

Is this how? I will be paying money and some tbt for these. Is it okay, if I partly pay TBT for 2 chibi/headshot?

The sale hasn't started yet - I'm PST time so its only 9:48 pm for me. I was gonna try to put up examples of the headshots tonight (which is why it was still "U/C" (under construction)) The chibi and headshots are totally different things, so just to be clear you meant that you wanted 4 chibis and 2 headshots? Also, yes you can pay part of it in tbt.

Yes, 4 chibi and 2 headshots. Drat, it's only 7:42 PM here, I can't wait for the sale right?

Yes, 4 chibi and 2 headshots. Drat, it's only 7:42 PM here, I can't wait for the sale right?

I'd prefer to keep it organized so if you want to make the order final now, the discount wouldn't apply. You can still wait and not worry since you already have a slot. Which ones would you be paying in tbt btw?

I'll be paying 2 chibi/1 headshot in TBT-the rest in real money but I prefer to wait until tomorrow for the sale so that I can save some TBT. Is that fine?

I'll be paying 2 chibi/1 headshot in TBT-the rest in real money but I prefer to wait until tomorrow for the sale so that I can save some TBT. Is that fine?

yup that's fine by me c:
so to calculate everything (with discount):
2 chibis - 300 tbt
2 chibis - 5 usd
1 headshot - 3 usd
1 headshot - 350 tbt

Last edited:
Back