• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Art of my OCs or New Designs- 7k to spend

Hi! I would be interested in drawing Cat's Eye! I would like to try drawing a full body in this colouring style:

http://sweet-misery788.deviantart.com/art/Kaori-640663739

I was thinking around 300TBT for it, but if that seems to high, just let me know.

Also, I probably won't be able to start it until the 1st of November. If that's too long to wait, I understand.

Last edited:
Alright! Thank you very much!

no problem!
i will try to complete it by this weekend, if not next weekend. i have an exam to study for next monday so i may or may not have time to complete it this weekend. im sorry if thats too long of a wait (i can try to squeeze in time this week to complete your commission if you dont want to wait so long)

no problem!
i will try to complete it by this weekend, if not next weekend. i have an exam to study for next monday so i may or may not have time to complete it this weekend. im sorry if thats too long of a wait (i can try to squeeze in time this week to complete your commission if you dont want to wait so long)

I will probably be around the next week or two, so take your time

It looks amazing! I love all the work you have done, thank yo so so much!

Thanks! You're welcome, thank you too! Your ocs are all so nice, I had fun drawing them!

Hello! If you are still interested Here are three of my recent pieces here, here, and this! Untitled_Artwork.jpg

I charge 110 tbt for full body colored, and I'm thinking of drawing Caramel. :)

Last edited:
Back