• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Art of my OCs or New Designs- 7k to spend

Hmmm could you do chibi and full body of Aurora? total 900 of all three?

Ye! Sounds good to me :0
I'm trying to save up for both an animated av and username change, so that's totally cool ; P

II would love some art :D Who would you like to draw and what are your prices?
well since it is Halloween, I was kinda feeling Lori, or maybe Kandice, as far as prices, I'm never good at prices cause I'm in a strange influx in style right now so it's never a sure thing in quality. I'll just see what happens and you can just throw whatever you think it's worth. I'm getting the practice so I'm already getting something out of it.

well since it is Halloween, I was kinda feeling Lori, or maybe Kandice, as far as prices, I'm never good at prices cause I'm in a strange influx in style right now so it's never a sure thing in quality. I'll just see what happens and you can just throw whatever you think it's worth. I'm getting the practice so I'm already getting something out of it.

That is fine with me :D I would love it if you would draw both!

Please get Art to me as soon as possible, I have 5 artist I am waiting on and I dont mean to sound impatient but I have really stayed longer then I wished and I am really waiting on you guys. Some of the pieces I have had commissioned since late August early September and it is becoming a little ridiculous for me to wait so long. So please if I have commissioned you then please get art to me as soon as possible, sorry again for the rush, but after waiting for over 2 months, I am getting a little annoyed.

If i recently commissioned you, the 2 or 3 of you, then I don't include you in this, some of them are people I have just been waiting a LONG while on

Last edited:
Please get Art to me as soon as possible, I have 5 artist I am waiting on and I dont mean to sound impatient but I have really stayed longer then I wished and I am really waiting on you guys. Some of the pieces I have had commissioned since late August early September and it is becoming a little ridiculous for me to wait so long. So please if I have commissioned you then please get art to me as soon as possible, sorry again for the rush, but after waiting for over 2 months, I am getting a little annoyed.

If i recently commissioned you, the 2 or 3 of you, then I don't include you in this, some of them are people I have just been waiting a LONG while on

I'm so sorry it's taking so long, I've had so much art to do and I draw pretty slowly >n< I promise it will be done soon c: Maybe by tomorrow. I'm really sorry. You can have it for free if you want since it's taking so long c:

I'm so sorry it's taking so long, I've had so much art to do and I draw pretty slowly >n< I promise it will be done soon c: Maybe by tomorrow. I'm really sorry. You can have it for free if you want since it's taking so long c:

Man, I rant when I am tired... Its alright, it really wasn't at you, it was mainly at two others, sorry guys. I just let loose a little rage from school

just a dump of sketches with a bunch of mistakes and uncleaniness, free
52edab1ea5.png

Last edited:
This is gonna sound stupid ('cos I am), but how do you actually make/get ocs?

just a dump of sketches with a bunch of mistakes and uncleaniness, free
52edab1ea5.png

Those are super cool :D Thank you very much, sure I cant pay you a little for them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is gonna sound stupid ('cos I am), but how do you actually make/get ocs?

You create a design and own it or you can buy adoptables (other people's designs) and use them

heya!!! are you still looking for art?
if you still are ... heres my deviantart
humans arent my strong point but i am happy to give them a try! i can draw any of these characters: 1 2 3 4
my only human examples are here + here haha

for price:
i can offer a fully shaded portrait (like this + this) for 800 TBT

currently i only have a 3ds to draw on ... the artwork will be jpg only (colors!3D wont let me save in other higher quality formats) if youre ok with that!

heya!!! are you still looking for art?
if you still are ... heres my deviantart
humans arent my strong point but i am happy to give them a try! i can draw any of these characters: 1 2 3 4
my only human examples are here + here haha

for price:
i can offer a fully shaded portrait (like this + this) for 800 TBT

currently i only have a 3ds to draw on ... the artwork will be jpg only (colors!3D wont let me save in other higher quality formats) if youre ok with that!

I am interested in having you draw Principal and Sirius! Is 800 your solid price?

sounds great, id love to do them!!! since im a bit busy right now, i only have time to draw one. is there one character youd prefer me to draw or are you ok with either one?
yeah, 800 TBT is the fixed price. if i mess up on anything youre welcome to ask for edits for free!

edit: if i have more time next week or the week after that i could probably do a second character!

Last edited:
sounds great, id love to do them!!! since im a bit busy right now, i only have time to draw one. is there one character youd prefer me to draw or are you ok with either one?
yeah, 800 TBT is the fixed price. if i mess up on anything youre welcome to ask for edits for free!

edit: if i have more time next week or the week after that i could probably do a second character!
Hmmm probably Sirius over Principal but you can draw either one, which ever one you think you would do best with!

Hmmm probably Sirius over Principal but you can draw either one, which ever one you think you would do best with!

sounds good! please send the TBT and ill get started soon as i can!

Last edited:
Back