• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Art - Converting discontinued villagers to NL/PC style

IT's MY BOIIIIIS

If you're still taking requests, could you convert Sue E. and/or Nosegay into modern-style villagers? :>

By coincidence, a redditor also requested Nosegay :) So here she is! Will add Sue E. to the request list!
Nosegay.png

Would you be willing to do Flash as well? I've never met him in game, but I've always thought he had a really cool design.

Amazing renders! I would love to have that Sunny in my town 🌸

I just came across this thread and made an account just to reply! These are amazing! And, it definitely seems that this is focused on villagers from the original Animal Crossing or e+ but I wonder if you'd be willing to do Inkwell the Octopus from ACNL Welcome Amiibo? He was my favorite of the crossover villagers and it sucks he's not in NH because of there only being 4 octopus villagers in the entire series.

wait i love pierre and sunny🥺

could i maybe request tiara the rhino whenever you have time? ;u;

I made an account to say that this is really cool! I would love to make my own but I lack the knowledge :C Although I just lack knowledge in general hm... Anyways I wanted to say I'm glad you remade Quetzal! My name is actually Quetzal so it's cool to see appreciation for him! It's a shame he never made it back :L

It’s almost like the real thing! Could you do Sven, please? Senior villagers need some love too.

I just ran into this thread on google while doing some research for a personal project. These are awesome! I so wish Sue E. especially was in a newer game.

Meow and Bow shouldn't have been discontinued, I can imagine them being very popular now. Anyway these are really good conversions! I'd love to see Petunia (the Rhino not the Cow) if possible!
1598942247762.png

Back