• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Are you tall or short for your gender and age?

When I was nine, I used to be considered tall for my age. People often mistook me for being in my late teens because of it.

But right now:

Height: 5'8

25, female, 5'1
I'm average if not taller than a lot of people in south east asia, even though I'd be considered short in the west.

17, 5"7 and female. i think the average for women here in the UK is about 5"5, so i guess i'm a little taller but i'm still dwarfed by the majority of guys my age.

I'm a 15 yr old girl and I'm 5'1''
I'm pretty short, I only know a few people my age that are shorter than me

I was the tallest of my sisters and in my grade alllll the way through elementary school, but then I stopped growing and everyone else started so I'm pretty average now...

19 year old female, 5'8" :p

I'm 15 (actually turning 16 next month) and a female, and 5'1", so I'm short. But a lot of my friends and people at my school are kinda short, too, so we're even, haha.

Back