Are you tall or short for your gender and age?

I'm very short for my age with a 4.9 >_> but whatever I look extremely young people put me I'm 12
I'm not

18, female, 5'3 1/2 so I think I'm a little bit shorter.

22, female, 5'4. I guess I'm on the shorter side but passing people on campus....I don't feel all that short most of the time. definitely tall for my ethnicity though, just not for the US.

I was the tallest of my sisters and in my grade alllll the way through elementary school, but then I stopped growing and everyone else started so I'm pretty average now...

19 year old female, 5'8" :p

The same thing happened to me... I was always the tallest at the beginning of high school compared to others in my grades, even though I was the youngest. What I mean by youngest, is that I was born in August 1997 and that people from my grade were all born from September 1996 to August 1997.

Suddenly, I stopping growing at 15... But people around me were still growing... :( They reached my height pretty quickly, and now almost every guy from my age are super tall compared to me, which really annoys me. xD

To answer the actual question of the thread; I'm an 18 year old guy and I'm 5'10". I know it's average but I still wish I'd be a little taller.

Last edited:
I'm 5'8" which is relatively tall compared to the average. I stopped growing around age 13-14 so pretty sure I'm done at this point. :p

The fact that I'm 17 and 5'3 and all my friends are at LEAST 5'6, I feel like one of those rich white kids with bodyguards

27, female, 163 cm. Pretty average for asian women my age I think! Kids these days grow up so tall >:C *old and cranky*

I don't really remember, but I think I stopped growing when I was 18 or 19.

Back