• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Are you keeping your starter villagers?

Absolutely not, I had Poncho and Plucky. Both I find pretty ugly, and Poncho especially got on my nerves for whatever reason. I moved him out, he moved into my sisters town (who also hates him), and then I got him again almost immediately from someone’s void. I hated him to begin with, but now he’s officially on my ****list lol.

I like both Antonio and Mira, but they gotta go. I'm working towards only having my absolute faves on my island.

As much as I like Rod and Frita, I had to let them go because I'm not a fan of their house interiors.
Also, I've found more of my dreamies and had to make room.

Bam has stolen my heart, but because I feel bad about him having his DIY house (I wish you could simply gift them their unique furniture and basically help them to get their unique home), at some point a friend will hold him for me so then he moves back to my island with his fancy house c:

No way! I could have done worse, but I have no interest in keeping Curly or Renee. Plus the default houses thing is a bummer. I swapped them for Fuchsia and Leonardo. (y) Never had a tiger, and so far I'm enjoying befriending him!

1 of them. I got Mira/Dom- I love Dom but might throw him out bc his house has nothing then get him back

I kicked all of them out. The only one I want back is Genji. I didn't like his basic wood furniture so I kicked him out so I could bring him back again with his unique interior.

I'm keeping Biff, but I already booted Fuchsia out

For my 3 starter villagers, I got Scoot, Reneigh, and Audie. Yup! I definitely plan on keeping them!

I had Plucky and Sprocket and moved them out. I've also moved out 2/3 of my first plot villagers. All of my moves so far except Plucky have been via amiibo. I'm having a hard time deciding on whether or not to move out Apple because I don't like the starter houses at all but she's sooo cute, it would be sad to see her go! If I moved her out I'd definitely be looking for her again so I could have her in her real house.

Only Iggly. He was one of my starting five in New Leaf. I was pretty surprised and excited to see him as one of my starting two in NH.

I'll let Diva move out.

honestly depends on who my starting villagers are going to be.
if 1 of the following is my starting villager i keep him/her.
- Savannah
- Biff
- Chevre
- Kevin
- Julia
- Tom
- Biskit
- Becky
- Vic
- Timbra ( or maybe Pashmina )

honestly depends on who my starting villagers are going to be.
if 1 of the following is my starting villager i keep him/her.
- Savannah
- Biff
- Chevre
- Kevin
- Julia
- Tom
- Biskit
- Becky
- Vic
- Timbra ( or maybe Pashmina )
I think your starter villagers (at least the starter 2) are always a jock and an uchi

i had agnes and pierce - i'm going to keep pierce because i like having at least one of every type and he's one of my favourite jocks anyways! but if there are other villagers you like more and you need plots, i would say let them move out! it's cute for sentimental value, but you might come across your starters again one day, and they won't be stuck with the ugly DIY houses lol

thats so weird I had agnes and pierce too!

Back