• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Are you keeping your starter villagers?

Moon Cake

🍓
Bells
I am having a bit of a dilemma about whether or not I should keep Mira and Biff. I do like them very much because they were my first villagers but there are other villagers' whose designs I like more. What are your thoughts? Are you keeping your starting villagers?

i had agnes and pierce - i'm going to keep pierce because i like having at least one of every type and he's one of my favourite jocks anyways! but if there are other villagers you like more and you need plots, i would say let them move out! it's cute for sentimental value, but you might come across your starters again one day, and they won't be stuck with the ugly DIY houses lol

I'm not, I don't have much of a problem with them and I do get sentimental, but I don't like that they're practically stuck with their beginner interior. I'm booting them as soon as they ask.

My starters were Katt and Bud, and although I didn't really like them at first, they really grew on me. So, I'm gonna be keeping mine.

I planned on kicking Mira out because I'm not a big fan of the Uchi/"Sisterly" villagers to begin with but I ended up liking her so I kept her. not to mention she's the only uchi villager that kinda has a theme.

I plan on keeping Buck though, hes cool.

I had Mira, but I let her move out. I'm ... kind of debating keeping Dom, since he's starting to really grow on me ... so who knows!

Originally, yes. I was planning on keeping Reneigh... but I'd like to get her original house, so I'm letting her go whenever she decides to move. If I come across her again, I'll be more than happy to invite her back to my island.

Already booted Samson, been waiting for Flo to ask, she also keeps throwing her huge ass right on top of places I'm trying to terraform, or decorate.

yes and no---I kicked out 3 of my first 5 starters and eventually reinvited them (Apple, Filbert, Poncho)

I kept one of them, Kid Cat. I may replace him if I ever get a chance at my favorite jock (Antonio) but for now I'm keeping him cause he's cute enough and I like cats. I let Paula go, very gladly so. I even tried to get her to move out by...alternate methods...

EWV7-cyU0AA-ZqH.jpg

ugh, I'm so conflicted about this. I feel like it'd be so cute to have my starters be part of my island forever. I'm definitely keeping Shari because she's my baby and I would die for her, but Bam is......... I mean he's okay. he's one of the cuter jock villagers imo but I don't really love jock villagers as it is and I want to get Genji at some point. although they could be training buddies, that's kind of adorable...

well, I think I just talked myself into keeping him lol

i have renee and sprocket, i plan on letting both of them go. i'm not a big fan of either of their designs (though they've grown on me) and there are villagers with much better designs that i'd like to bring in.

Nope. The Day 1 house is so tragic to see. BUT! I *AM* keeping Jacques. He's my mandatory campsite villager. I was gonna like, boot him out but seeing his antics + being every female villager's crush...I just can't.

Nope. I am waiting for Buck to give me his picture first. But even if I wanted to keep them, I'd just scan them back in later because I rather have their unique house than the tutorial interiors.

No because I personally don't like most of the starter villagers. I needed room for my dreamies.

Nah, already gave Pashmina up. Now Bam, Sprinkle, Gayle and Alfonso are next. I want better Interior House Designs, even if I love Bam and Pashmina. And Sprinkle must leave, because she’s super glitched, with her permanent changing of her clothes. It’s annoying. Lol

I already move them all out except for Audie. I could try to move her or get another Audie so her interior would reset but I don't mind having the default furniture. It fits her nicely.

Back