Are you keeping your starter villagers?

Yes, I'm keeping my villager. I had bill and Tammy and I really like em

If you have someone you trust, you can move her on to their island and then straight back. She'll then have the nice house.

I would offer to do that for you myself, but I have my own Megan and she is never ever leaving lol

I didn’t know that! Would it be the same Megan maintaining friendship levels, or a new one?

I have not kept any of my starting villagers actually. I did for a while but I ended up deciding I wanted only sheep on my island so I had to make the tough decision to let them leave.

nope, mine are long gone LOL

i had flip and rocket, was never a huge fan of either

Mine were replaced right away since I already had a list of villagers that I wanted on my island. If my island didn't already have a theme I probably would have reset till I got one villager I really liked and kept them through the game

At first I wasn't particularly attached to my starters. Now... I can't justify letting them leave. Well, I've let the three from nook mile islands leave already. But as for Billy and Plucky, they founded the island with me. It's as much their island as it is mine. I don't mind the starter homes that much, either. Especially Billy, as I'm pretty sure his normal home is the trash stuff lol.

But yeah, they, along with me, are the only villagers I have living on the mainland, sort of a reference to the fact that it's the only place we could put plots before the vaulting pole and ladder.

I still have one starter, Megan. I hate how she doesn't have her 'true' house with the beekeeper theme though. So as soon as it's possible to get her amiibo, I'm swapping my current Megan out to get the better interior. :)
I can do this for you if you want! I’ve already helped someone on this forum with keeping items, I have a second island I don’t use much ^^

E00FNKHUcAEMZqd.jpeg

Katt and Dom were my starting jock and ucherly.They've become two of my favorite villagers so they'll be around for a while.

I've kept just about every one of my villagers that moved in, including my starters, because I get too easily attached.

I had Sheldon as one of my firsts and i had him for soooo long until i kind of got tired of him and wanted to experiment with other villagers, I feel bad but I already let him leave so ynkow
My other first, Diva, on the other hand oh my god I love her so much but I actually let her leave for the same reason as Sheldon and then realized my mistake like 3 months later and got her back by trading because I love her :)

I still have my two starters, Annalisa and Cherry, from when I started at the end of April 2020.

My starters were Mac and Agnes. I still have Mac because he’s adorable but I let Agnes go last year. She was okay but Plucky is the best uchi sorry not sorry.

My starters were Mac and Agnes. I still have Mac because he’s adorable but I let Agnes go last year. She was okay but Plucky is the best uchi sorry not sorry.
I really want to try Plucky
I dont like more than 1 of the same species (kidd and sherb is a major exception I still dislike that I made. Love them both)

But Uchi has such a small and poor pool to chose from, and Plucky is so cute

I really want to try Plucky
I dont like more than 1 of the same species (kidd and sherb is a major exception I still dislike that I made. Love them both)

But Uchi has such a small and poor pool to chose from, and Plucky is so cute
I wasn’t sure about Plucky either but I asked to visit someone’s Plucky and that night I bought her amiibo card. Lol I don’t really like having repeat species but it’s so hard to avoid for me. A lot of my favorites are the same species.

I wasn’t sure about Plucky either but I asked to visit someone’s Plucky and that night I bought her amiibo card. Lol I don’t really like having repeat species but it’s so hard to avoid for me. A lot of my favorites are the same species.
Same species is just a rule I set for myself early on when I had 4 of the same species and it felt like they were everywhere

If I went by favourites, and Plucky, I would have 3 chickens haha

My starters were Cherry & Sheldon. I still have Cherry, and her house has never been moved from where I plopped it down (I worked around it).

Sheldon, on the other hand, I eventually let go. I did like him, but Hamlet sorta overtook the role of jock (and I knew I wanted Sterling, which would mean three permanent jocks on the island! I need a bit more variety).

So much ""hatred"" for Sheldon going on

Hes my number 8 villager of all time
I had moved him off my island, but had to move him back in the end

For the very first two on my island, I let Flo go pretty early. I like her, but I don't really like Sisterly villagers in general. I held on to Teddy for a long time, but I finally let him go a couple of months ago. I missed him so much initially. For the first of their personality type, I still have Lily and Wolfgang. Never letting Wolfgang go, can't really decide with Lily. I'd probably be ok letting her go in principle, but there's always someone else who I'm willing to let go before her.

Back