Are you keeping your starter villagers?

I don't mind my starting villagers but I really despise the DIY furniture interiors. I may eventually cycle Cheri back onto my Island but I kicked her out for now.

Got Charlise and Scoot, won't be keeping them. I don't have specific replacements in mind, I just want the opportunity to choose all 10 for myself.

Cherry can stay, but my god, I'm still eagerly awaiting for Kevin to leave.

Bill is my favourite villager so I reset for him and am definitely keeping him (though I'm debating getting him to move out and in again via amiibo so I can get his original house, I'm just worried about losing friendship progress). Renee I'm not fussed about and will let her move if she asks. I'm not actively getting rid of people really though.

I haven't decided. I like both Fuchsia and Kid Cat, but neither are my absolute favorite. I would kick out most of my other villagers before I'd kick them, but I'm not particularly attached to any villagers right now except Olive and Rex. I don't think I'll let go of Fuchsia unless I find 9 other absolute dreamies. Kid Cat is fun and a rather popular villager for a jock, but I'm just not a big fan of the jock personality. Right now I'm working on getting rid of Bangle before I start on anyone else.

I kept one and not the other. My starters were Fuschia and Hamlet. While in the past I was not a fan of Fuchsia's bright color pallet, she's gotten a real glow up in this game and looks super cute to me now so I totally kept her. I love deer villagers. I don't really like any of the hamster villagers though, even with the better graphics, so I kicked Hamlet out. Fuschia will never leave though. She's cute and a total sweetheart.

Axel was the first to ask to move, but Mira is never allowed to leave :lemon:

I can live with the starting houses. I really like Kid Cat and Pashmina so I’m keeping them.

If you’re also including the 3 other villagers you get during the tutorial week, I’m trying to get Wendy to move out since I thought I was stuck with her.

Plucky has already moved out and I want to keep Buck but I want his original house interior so I might let him go. As for the other starters, Marina left a couple days ago and I plan on letting Apple and Zucker go as well.

I won't be keeping Rocket but I might keep Boots. I'm not entirely certain. But I suppose it may be worth moving them out so they can have better houses, should they ever return.

My first original two were Diva and Axel- Who are now both gone.

Axel was cute, and I did like him, but I put his house in a really dumb spot and he's also not my favourite jock villager, so I let him move away when he asked.
Diva was just a whole lotta nope. I can't stand her attitude and she's not the cutest villager design. She got booted and swapped for someone else (Ruby) because I just didn't want to wait any longer for her to be gone...

Nah, I got Renee and Mac. Mac was derpy cute but he wanted to move out on his own so of course I let him.
I'm gonna be kicking out Renee for an amiibo villager soon (Paula)

my starters are cherry and rudy! i really like both of them (rudy is such a cute jock villager ;w; but their starter houses are soo disappointing,,, so i may end up letting them go eventually

I have Sheldon and Ursala. I don't hate them, but neither of them will be staying. Even if I liked them I would kick them out simply because I hate the starting villagers houses.

I had Cherry and Bud. I let Bud go and picked up Kid Cat (he and Snake are my favourite jocks- I kind of wish I had picked up Snake instead since I had Kid Cat recently in NL and Snake way long ago in WW).

Cherry has really grown on me... I don’t really like the uchi designs except Mira whom I had in NL, but I have Goldie and Cookie as dog villagers, too. I also hate the starter house so I’m going to have to start figuring out what Uchi is moving in next...

My starter villagers are Agnes and Dom. Agnes actually just moved out today. I'll probably let Dom go too if he ever asks. I don't mind having either one of them on my island, aside from their very sad looking starter houses, but they aren't favorites of mine either.

I got Sheldon and Muffy. The wannabe jock and goth sheep. They grew on me, so they can stick around.

I am tempted to keep Plucky but I want to yeet Bill as fast as possible, but he wont ask to move out!

My starters were Rocket and Biff. I do intend to keep them, much like I want to try and keep all my other villagers at this moment.

Back