Are you keeping your starter villagers?

i got plucky and axel. when i first started new horizons, i thought that the villagers could be randomised like in new leaf, but luckily i didn't bother doing that. both started to grow on me but if they want to go then they are free to do so. axel asked to leave and i said farewell to him

I'll definitely let go of both Kody and Deirdre since I don't particularly have any attachment to them. However, for the other 3 villagers, I absolutely love Felicity and Drago but their basic as hell homes are bothering me a lot.... I really, really hope Nintendo patches this and lets the first 5 villagers have their actual interiors even though it seems like a pipe dream.

Axel and Hazel were my first villagers. While Hazel is still here (and I really like her), Axel left the island on his own. I didn't wanted him to stay by force. That is something I couldn't do in any of the Animal Crossing games. It felt wrong in my opinion and like real life, friends are coming and friend are leaving one's life. At least I see it like that. But I digress.

So yeah, only Hazel is left from the very begin and I hope she will stay longer than Axel. But when the time comes, I will let her go.

I started off with Deirdre and Samson. I am keeping Deirdre because I had her for all the years I played New Leaf and I really like her! She's great!! Samson has grown on me a bit but I don't like the mouse characters in general...So I am hoping he asks to move out soon. It's always the ones we want to move out that don't!! >.<

Today Marina told me to move out and I was like ??? Since she moved in like 2 days ago lol

I

I am keeping Reneigh because I looove her. But if you don't like your starters' designs a whole lot, I think you should look for some new villagers! Don't feel bad letting them go if you want other villagers more

My starter villagers were Katt and Goose.

I'll be keeping Goose but letting go of Katt. Originally I figured I would get rid of both of them, but Goose has very quickly become one of my favourite villagers ever. ❤

I started off with Deirdre and Samson. I am keeping Deirdre because I had her for all the years I played New Leaf and I really like her! She's great!! Samson has grown on me a bit but I don't like the mouse characters in general...So I am hoping he asks to move out soon. It's always the ones we want to move out that don't!! >.<

Today Marina told me to move out and I was like ??? Since she moved in like 2 days ago lol

I
Reminds me of Tasha in my case. She was not even a week on the island and suddenly decided to leave again. At first I was surprised and had no idea why she want to leave, but I let her go because I thought it would be the best. I know that this is only a game with artificial NPCs, but maybe I care for them in a way.

Reminds me of Tasha in my case. She was not even a week on the island and suddenly decided to leave again. At first I was surprised and had no idea why she want to leave, but I let her go because I thought it would be the best. I know that this is only a game with artificial NPCs, but maybe I care for them in a way.

Awwww, I totally understand. I get attached to my villagers and care for them as well. It is hard to explain but I know everyone that plays Animal Crossing feels this way!

No, Charlise is gone and even though I like Rod, he is also leaving soon.

When Goose was one of my two starters, I was seriously tempted to keep him. Very tempted. But then he asked to move so I said yes.
Meanwhile, I'm still trying to kick out Deidre. Please leave

I got Mira and poncho! Not a fan of any uchi so mira is out, but I’m keeping my lil bear Poncho..... except I did order his amiibo so I can Kick Him Out for his own good..... I can’t let him spend all his life with a sleeping bag it literally hurts me bc I adore him. He’ll be back with a good house OTL

I got Mira and Axel. Wasn't a fan but I've grown fond of them. I think I'll keep all my original villagers for a while (if a favourite doesn't come to the campsite)!

In my first island, no. Deirdre and Billy would move out when they want to. In my second, I’ll keep Mira and Dom. Especially Dom. Dom is my dude.

Canberra has already gone (thank goodness). I was planning to let Pierce go too but he's growing on me; I just wish his house wasn't so boring.

I have axel and Canberra... I am definitely not keeping Canberra, she’s sweet and her and punchy were singing which I fell in love with but I don’t really like her and she’s not exactly aesthetic. However axel on the other hand is the cutest little dud in the world so I am contemplating keeping him. I know he’s not the most popular but he’s cute and his smile is cute and he has a little fringe and he’s a jock which is cute regardless of the repetitive dialogue

I've kept Scoot and Katt so far, the only thing Is want to change about them is how plain their homes are compared to all the other villagers that have moved in.

Back