• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Are you keeping your starter villagers?

I would like to keep both my starting villagers, but Cherry's house looks so silly with her wooden block kid furniture set when I know she's a goth queen so I think I'll be giving her the boot soon. I've grown too attached to Dom to move him out - for now!

I have Teddy and Katt. I was thinking of eliminating the villagers whose houses are not the actual “New Horizons” design. I can bring them back. (I have the amiibo cards.) I am not yet sure what I will do.

NOPE AND THAT WAS AN EASY DECISION

Katt & Axel were my starts
Katt - I was meh about but didn't like her home interior
Axel - His grin I find unsettling... I put a yellow school hat on him to make him less creepy looking with that smile

My 3 "default" houses are Peanut, Erik, and Savannah
I had nooooooo idea they were "default houses" for a long time. lol
Peanut - Cute, but if I have her, I want her to have her normal house.
Erik - He's cute, but I want a plush boy (Stitches). But the default lazy house fits him SOOOOOO WELL
Savannah - Birthday Twin!! I don't want to boot her, but if she asks to leave I will let her. The default house looks nice for her.

Nope! Had Tammy and Mott. Tammy was the first to ask to move out and I'm trying to get Mott out now. I'm keeping 3/10 of my starting 10 though if that counts for anything

Sheldon and Flo are my starters. Sheldon and I had a fight so I want him to leave. I really liked Sheldon at first because I had him as a starter in New Leaf but now I don't want him...

Flo's personality fits her appearence but I'm not 100% on keeping her.

i started with Flip and Renee.
I let Flip move out but I am keeping Renee. She has grown on me and I like her a lot now.

Nope, moved out all of them for some villagers I like more.
I started off with Katt and Flip, but they got voided. I'm considering asking Katt to live on my island again one day!

I kicked Cherry to the curb because I hated her attitude, she was mean and picked fights with everyone.

Antonio is protected and I'll keep him forever.

My starters were Stinky and Hazel. I'll let Stinky go if he asks but Hazel was a tough one to let go. I was upset for a few days after that one.

The only one I have left is Ozzie and he is getting booted soon... Just for a few days though as I have his amiibo and will get him back in ASAP.. I am booting him becuase he has the starter house and the little guy deserves a better house! By booting him and amiibo him back in, he can finally have a proper house!

He is the only starter I've kept... Love that little goofball!

Plucky and Boots were my starters, though Plucky has already left. I don't actively make them want to move out, but my plan from the start was just to say yes if they asked (or were forced out through the campsite). Guess we'll see how long it takes for Boots to leave.

I kicked them out as soon as possible haha
Had Goose and Renee

Ugh, I hate Renée. I'm gonna get rid of her as soon as I can, she keeps thought bubbling but never asks to move haha

Mac though, he's asked to move a couple times and I can't quite bring myself to do it, although I would like a new villager really he's just really grown on me

Not sure yet, but I really hate their starting interiors that I might move one out and the other to another switch once I get another Acnh and move them back into my town.

I recently reset and ended up with Phoebe and Sparro. I'm not a huge fan of either so I'll be letting them go. It sucks they get stuck with the basic interiors the whole time too so that also is really weighing in my decision to let them both leave.

My previous island had Dom and Cherry as starters and I kept Dom until the end (actually briefly traded him out and back in for his normal house) and I was in no hurry to get Cherry out until she went home to someone who wanted to keep her permanently.

Back