Votes: 25 18.4%
  • I'm not in love.

Votes: 43 31.6%

• Total voters

nekosync

:-)
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
As people say, love makes the world go round (and money).

Are you in love?
Have you ever been in love?

I think I am. I've felt this way for about 2 years now.

Last edited:
No I am not, but everyone should get their popcorn ready because this will be a juicy thread!!!

I've never been in love and I never will be. Humans are worthless to me.

This is why you're my favourite.

Well most 12 year olds I know have been in 'love' as they'd say. I have had a crush or two but I don't love them. Glancing over at the other side of the classroom to look at your crush isn't love. If he was to ask me out, I'd either say no and our friendship would be ruined or I'd say yes in confusion and we'd go out for like a week and I'd try to ignore him forever and our friendship would be ruined. (Going out means not going anywhere)

Last edited:
I can't see why people would argue over love, heh.

[14:34:51] <Tinaa> no i just wanted to laugh at 12 year olds
[14:35:04] <Ashtot> nice
[14:35:15] <Cory> 11/10 mod
[14:35:42] <Tinaa> gonna be watching this thread for the dramatic love lifes of tbts youngest members 

[14:35:42] <Tinaa> gonna be watching this thread for the dramatic love lifes of tbts youngest members

That was fast, lol

wow u snitch, no wonder nobody loves u

I was in love but then the lady I was into suddenly disappeared the next day because I told her I liked her alot.

I'm cursed.

I've sure felt like I was before but I don't think I've really been in love yet.

Last edited:

but for real, I don't think i've ever been in love, I guess it might happen eventually.

idk finding someone is like the last of my life priorities at the moment

Last edited:
I am in love, I have been in a very happy relationship for almost 3 years, sure we have our arguments (I'm trying to get him to learn to drive since I'm bored of being the taxi) but he treats me very nicely :3 Our favourite 'date' activity is baking, since he is anti-social and I have my anxiety so we don't like going out.

Unfortunately I was one of those kids who thought I was in love when I was about 10, it was a very unhealthy 'relationship' (he was taking it way to far for a 10 year old) and my parents had to intervene before I really got hurt :/ So instead of looking at 12 year old 'lovers' as being funny I do get more concerned about them...

Last edited:
Before we can ask the question, "have you ever been in love" we must define what love really is.

Love isn't just that fuzzy feeling you get when you're with someone you like, or simply a sexual desire, but it is a commitment as well.

Shrek has taught us so many lessons about true love, this is why we should thank the Ogrelord.

Last edited:
I pressed yes because I'm attracted to almost everyone lmao

but no im never gonna be in a relationship im going to be a lone freerange wolf forever and i dont want to mate with any *****es (get itlol xADDDD)

Back