• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Are you consuming or avoiding acnh info?

I'm doing a bit of both. I'm not actively going out and looking for new information. I find that I get more excited for the game when I find little tidbits randomly in the places I visit.

I am the same pretty much! Other than any new official trailers since the direct, I haven?t been actively searching for videos to watch even though I know there has been a few new clips and previews out. I might watch them if I stumble upon them here or if someone sends me a link. I wouldn?t watch a first look preview/gameplay video unless my friend really wanted to discuss it with me. I actually don?t care much for spoilers, it?s just that not consuming more info is actually helping me with the wait lol.

Consuming! I am definitely taking in all the New Horizons information I can. I'm always scrolling through Twitter to see what's new. I follow Animal Crossing news accounts and just AC Twitters and Tumblrs in general. I've also been rewatching Nintendo's New Horizons videos as well as finding videos about the game and its details. It's all very exciting and I can't wait for the game to release!

I was actively consuming everything I could get my hands on.

However, I've recently started avoiding any new information on the game as I find that things seem to be reaching "spoiler" territory (showing the museum in some of the gameplay footages etc). I'd still like to be surprised by things that I find in the game :)

Consuming it as if it were oxygen. Can't get enough! :)

I don't mind knowing every little detail since our experiences will all be unique to us, and it (along with FF7) are the only things I'm looking forward to in my life right now and keeping me sane. Life has it's ups and downs, and I'm definitely in a down patch atm and video games have always helped me in these times throughout my life. <3

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎C‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎O‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎N‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎S‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎U‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎M‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎E

I am not actively avoiding new info, but I'm also not looking for it either. If a new trailer or screenshot appears on my timeline, I will look at it but I won't fine tooth-comb it as I do want to be a little surprised and not completely spoiled about the game. I am thinking of turning off tweet notifications for Nintendo, just until the 20th though...

Everything that Nintendo allows to be shared I'm watching or reading. Trying to avoid leaks, which will probably come in the next week, due to people receiving review copies (I think). Still want some things to be a surprise.

I do this weird thing where I watch all the footage and commercials I can, but I squint the whole time so my visions blurred. So technically I?ve watched it but I also hardly have any idea what I was looking at lmao. I also turn the audio down just incase any new music is revealed. I just really want this game to feel the way New Leaf felt the first time. But I?m also super impatient so

Consuming a lot, though I haven't watched the PAX videos and probably won't.

I am mostly hanging out here while waiting for the game. I think I'll probably disappear for a while once the game comes out, as I want to start discovering things by myself for a while.

I am consuming everything they give. This game can't be spoiled for me since it has no linear plot so I am going all in with as much info as I can get!

avoiding as much as possible - aside from any info mentioned here on the forums or from the direct, i’m still fairly in the dark about most of the stuff that was revealed at pax east or through any other videos lol

I'm soaking all the information up like a sponge! Can't wait for this game. We've been waiting over 500 days for this game and these final 13 days are torture.

I’ve been avoiding pretty much everything since PAX. I’ve not looked at any gameplay footage that anybody took or any videos going in depth about their experience playing it. The only info I have still looked at is new trailers and screenshots from the website and trailers. I’d like to explore and discover a lot of what ACNH has to offer for myself. I want to experience it first hand rather than learn about it through someone else.

I am trying not to read too much about it, but i cant help it when i come here XD I dont get my information from anywhere else as i dont use twitter and such. I also somehow managed to avoid watching the direct but even if i knew all that there is to know about the game i dont think that would "spoil" it for me.

I'm not avoiding, but I'm not diving deep either. I still come here, but I unsubscribed from the NH subreddit. I'm watching commercials but I didn't watch a bunch of PAX videos.

I'm watching and checking all the videos, notices, information I can find. Avoiding is not for me and 13 days is too much for me. I have fear about the last day before New Horizons.
13 days...

I've been watching a lot of videos including ones from PAX East and reading up a lot about the game on different sites, but I'm going to pull back now. I don't want to watch any new playthrough videos, just limit myself to official trailers and commercials. I might still read a bit here and there, though.

I feel like I spoiled a lot for myself on New Leaf. I read a lot online about it before I played and knew what shops there were and how to unlock each one, what different characters would be included, had heard about the mayor system, etc. With New Horizons, I kind of want to go in blind and learn all that as I play the game. I've already spoiled myself on the museum a bit, though it sounds like there's a lot more to uncover.

One of the things I'm most looking forward to is uncovering all the little surprises and details they added. I'm excited to hear what things others unlock, too, though I probably won't read up on any of that until after I've played the game for a while.

I've been avoiding everything as much as possible, starting right before PAX. I want to experience this game as organically as possible and see how much I can figure out on my own! I'm so excited to see all the little details and features.

I avoided info on new leaf, somehow...but I think I've waited SOOOO long for NH that I'm just consuming as much as I can

Back